Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
decided to check the team subreddit. u got life long Browns fans talking about they cant support the team anymore because of them getting Watson and his off the field issues.

:manny:

Outside of the coli those are some pretty serious allegations and the two dozen civil cases haven’t gone anywhere yet.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Them hoes suing him about to eat.

Depends on how much he gotta pay. Could be worse :yeshrug:

still :scust: at these perv ass nikka almost jeopardizing his career looking for "massage therapists" on fukking Instagram :rolleyes: you was just lookin for IG hoes nikka. stop it. :rudy:

Same nikka all up in videos in the kitchen with Mia Khalifa...shoulda known he was a freaky nikka. :mjlol:

Dem East Cleveland hoes bout to :eat:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:manny:

Outside of the coli those are some pretty serious allegations and the two dozen civil cases haven’t gone anywhere yet.

They are serious, but I just don't take virtue signaling seriously anymore. Athletes are fukked up people. If you have issues with fukked up people becoming millionaires by playing a sport then don't watch or cover sports. It's all pretend for the sake of the internet, but when the season starts they'll be fukking watching especially Sarah Spain and that jackass from Lebatard show and especially the jackasses on Reddit. All of those opinions were prewritten to ride a wave of outrage but if they really have an issue they need to stop watching all sports and don't report on it anymore.

Everyone watching sports needs to stop pretending this is Remember the Titans or Hoosiers. I'm kinda over that take.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Falcons fans coming out of hiding these past 3 days
pride-march-dancing.gif

Falcons fans going back into hiding the past hour
tenor.gif