Watching The FIrst X-Men flick, Shyt Ain't Holdin' Up Well, Cuz

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Never liked the first two X-Men movies. First one was boring. The Last Stand was fun, I thought, but nothing great. First Class was good. The X-Men movie universe is kinda fukked up though. :manny:

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
2laaqo2.jpg

Picking Halle Berry to play Storm instead of Angella Bassett...:what:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2laaqo2.jpg

Picking Halle Berry to play Storm instead of Angella Bassett...:what:
Yo I will always be mad about that. Casting was straight trash for x-men. That's its main problem. nikka, if they didn't get Patrick Stewart for professor x than I would have acted a damn fool. Thankfully, they managed to get that, along with wolverine, right, but the the rest can :camby:

Last edited:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
All of them X men movies are trash.

80% of the castings TRASH
Scripts are TRASH
Action scenes are TRASH

fukk them movies man. I LOVE X-men...and its a shame not ONE of those movies have any replay value. The ONLY thing those movies had going for them is that it was amazing to see the characters alive in live action. But after you get over the joy of seeing some of your favorite characters on the big screen for the first time...you realize those movies are a piece of shyt.

I wouldn't put the Spiderman in the same category as Xmen..those movies are still good. I'm watching Spiderman 2 right now on FX:obama: The only thing they fukked up on was casting ugly ass Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane:what: bytch is wack, snaggletoothed, and frumpy as fukk in all three of those movies. Horrible. Just horrible.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
X-men may be one of the worse handled comic book to film translations ever. Franchise been running for OVER 10 Years. And they only got TWO movies that most people will agree are good. :trash:
is why I was :why: when folks were :blessed:at the announcement he was returning to direct this movie.Dude aint good for x-men

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Sad that the best portrayal of Cyclops in the whole franchise has been from the fukkin Wolverine Origins movie :mjlol: