Watching The FIrst X-Men flick, Shyt Ain't Holdin' Up Well, Cuz

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
The second one is still one of the best superhero movies ever made and the only one that was truly great in the whole damn franchise..

That Apocalypse movie better be crack, but I'm afraid Fox will fukk it up

The trilogy was fukking trash.

it was shyt, thats what

first class is the best xmen movie by far and its not even close

FC is easily the best X-men movie breh. I hate when dudes try to say x2 was good.. that shyt was awful.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
at this rate in3 years we'll get a "batman begins wasn't that hot brehs :patrice:" thread
:beli:
The funny thing about this comment is that was exactly my opinion when it came out it was pretty ordinary peeps just gas it up cuz Nolan was the first dude to do a batman not loosely based on the 70s tv show.When he didn't have the benefit of following the worse batman movie ever or selling a flick on the heels of a death u got the forgettable DKR.A contrived mess that had a good concept but horrible execution, u can only wing it on luck for so long.Batman having 2 fukin sabbaticals in the same friggin movie :camby:
FC is easily the best X-men movie breh. I hate when dudes try to say x2 was good.. that shyt was awful.
that's just dishonest u can call x2 many things but to say "awful" is straight up :troll:

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i hadnt seen the originals until seeing First Class in theaters...i havent rewatched First Class but i enjoyed it alot and it made me download the first 3 before it.

Those first 3 X Men are terrible....actually the 1st one was really bad and i lost interest early in the 2nd one and stopped watching it and never got to the 3rd :yeshrug:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Going to get hate for this but I dislike all of the x-men films. There is not one I will stop and watch again. Same with the original Spiderman trilogy. Those early mainstream Marvel flicks did not age well at all.

The best thing for these franchises would be to come back under the Marvel Studios umbrella but that's not happening anytime soon. Dumb ass contracts Marvel signed in the 90s

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Going to get hate for this but I dislike all of the x-men films. There is not one I will stop and watch again. Same with the original Spiderman trilogy. Those early mainstream Marvel flicks did not age well at all.

The best thing for these franchises would be to come back under the Marvel Studios umbrella but that's not happening anytime soon. Dumb ass contracts Marvel signed in the 90s
that whole theory was turned on its head with eddie Norton's hulk (captain america,ironman2 and 3) all seriously garbage offerings 100% on marvel's watch :camby:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
that whole theory was turned on its head with eddie Norton's hulk (captain america,ironman2 and 3) all seriously garbage offerings 100% on marvel's watch :camby:

I was going to come in here and defend my original point with a long post but I can't. Those movies are border-line garbage. I didn't like Captain America and Iron Man 2 and 3

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Respond like a adult fam
how can I respond like an adult to someone clearly :troll: u aren't going to get an x-men movie in these times (for various reasons but mostly down to ego driven directors) as good as first class.And to lump it with the others when it was properly directed/the only 1 that wasn't a wolverine and friends movie kind of exposes your angle

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
how can I respond like an adult to someone clearly :troll: u aren't going to get an x-men movie in these times (for various reasons but mostly down to ego driven directors) as good as first class.And to lump it with the others when it was properly directed/the only 1 that wasn't a wolverine and friends movie kind of exposes your angle
First class was cool I can't front...homie who played mag killed that shyt.... At the end of the day I'm a x men Stan and they need to stick to the fukking source material