Watching The FIrst X-Men flick, Shyt Ain't Holdin' Up Well, Cuz

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
First class was cool I can't front...homie who played mag killed that shyt.... At the end of the day I'm a x men Stan and they need to stick to the fukking source material
so I am guessing they didn't? well at least it respected the source material and embraced the nature of the genre more wholeheartedly than singer's did

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The trilogy was fukking trash.

FC is easily the best X-men movie breh. I hate when dudes try to say x2 was good.. that shyt was awful.
Pretty much.

I don't know how dudes can say movies like the first X-Men movies and Spiderman are good when we're living in a post Nolan Batman and post Iron Man era. Avengers too. Those are good movies.

X-Men? FOH :stopitslime:

Those early Marvel films with the exception of Blade were good nostalgia-wise but they were a clusterfukk.

Sabertooth only in one movie? And does'nt know who the fukk Logan is?? :camby:

Combining Jubilee and Rogue into one character and making her Logans sidekick :camby:

Storm having the cheesiest line EVER :camby:

I hope Rupert Murdoch dies a slow death, far from home, in an alley, away from anyone who might remotely love or even like him

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
X3 is my shyt, some outlandish decisions were made but because of the way they handled the first 2 movies..you barely noticed or cared thst they fukking killed Cyclops:dead:

X3 felt like the only one to give the whole crew shine as well action wise

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
only ones i fully liked was x2 & first class...

x1 was a fukkup from casting to plot to character portrayal & x3 was the worst of all the movies.....
never cared for wolverine & both his movies were forgetable...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First class was cool I can't front...homie who played mag killed that shyt.... At the end of the day I'm a x men Stan and they need to stick to the fukking source material

that shyt aint gonna happen...for whatever reason Hollywood doesn't think the source material is good enough to make money...even though it's obvious it does make money or they wouldn't be making a movie based on it...they always feel they need to make it more 'realistic'/'up to date'...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up, people really saying x2 and the spidey movies were bad?...lol I get it now...this is just a 'latest is greatest' thread....cause there is no way spidey 1 and 2 are bad...3, yes....but not the first 2...the only issue people had with them was the fact the main villain died in the movie...which is all on sony....cause the director wanted to use sinister 6 villains and ultimately do a sinister 6 movie, but sony said 'no'...yet, now they are doing that very thing cause of the success of avengers...they dumbasses could've been leading the pack instead of being a follower, but oh well...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that shyt aint gonna happen...for whatever reason Hollywood doesn't think the source material is good enough to make money...even though it's obvious it does make money or they wouldn't be making a movie based on it...they always feel they need to make it more 'realistic'/'up to date'...
Or add a love story to it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what didn't hold up well?
Hugh jackman?
Patrick Stewart?
Ian Mckellan?
That blue chick?
All them shyts were piff and they make up 90% of the movie.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
X3 is my shyt, some outlandish decisions were made but because of the way they handled the first 2 movies..you barely noticed or cared thst they fukking killed Cyclops:dead:

X3 felt like the only one to give the whole crew shine as well action wise
like I said earlier as bad as ppl want to say x3 was shyt that movie was much more entertaining/better than the 1st movie :yeshrug: