Watching Caitlyn Clark fans turn on her has been something else

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
even the way her “fans” interact is Trumpesque.

not to join the two at the hip but looking at them harass and accuse Reese of faking an injury to excuse not winning MVP or the Sky being a better team with her off the floor (they are 1-1) and present alternate realities as truths is bizarre

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Basically what we all knew and only black people were actually able to come out and admit.

We knew why these racists were actually tuning in. Clark is nice, but she aint even the nicest thats A’ja and she might not even be the nicest rookie right now with the way her and Angel flip flop games.

But I hope she addresses this and doubles down. She shouldn’t care if she loses racist fans, she is talented enough to do just fine in the league.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Her racist fans turned me off and made me root against her even though she nice as fukk.

I've been wanting her to address her racist fans and put them in their place. Hopefully she doubles down. She will gain my fandom back

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically what we all knew and only black people were actually able to come out and admit.

We knew why these racists were actually tuning in. Clark is nice, but she aint even the nicest thats A’ja and she might not even be the nicest rookie right now with the way her and Angel flip flop games.

But I hope she addresses this and doubles down. She shouldn’t care if she loses racist fans, she is talented enough to do just fine in the league.
hardcore MAGA racists that be in those comments aren't watching the WNBA and driving ratings

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
welp people were wanting her to make an actual statement in media telling the fans to tone down how they were acting
now they turning on CC and about to stop providing engagement and stuff
maybe that negative energy them fans were bringing goes away

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
People who watch hoop been knew she was being used as a pawn for racist MAGA clowns but they aren't really fans, they don't watch nor are able to talk the game at even a surface level. It was a perfect storm for them because she's a straight white girl who just so happens to be nice on the court. It's been fukk them though, hopefully their agendas die.