Watching Caitlyn Clark fans turn on her has been something else

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People who watch hoop been knew she was being used as a pawn for racist MAGA clowns but they aren't really fans, they don't watch nor are able to talk the game at even a surface level. It was a perfect storm for them because she's a straight white girl who just so happens to be nice on the court. It's been fukk them though, hopefully their agendas die.
This is literally what I was saying to you and others before. We could all see it.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This is literally what I was saying to you and others before. We could all see it.
In my replies to you I never denied that, and was vehemently against it. I was simply coming from the perspective of ball. My point was I wasn't trying to be tied to the MAGA shyt from people who used her as a pawn.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly, the use for these ā€œfansā€ have for Caitlyn was as an image to nourish their animosity towards Black women.

:scusthov:

lol thatā€™s all it ever was. They didnā€™t show the same appreciation for Aja & others who been balling

Makes the posters who put on a cape for her & being used look funny.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Yeah thats wild. I was a CC hater when she first got to the wnba. I swore she wouldnt be as good.

Clark is nice and probably my favorite player now. Her vision and passing is just as elite as her shooting. Sheā€™s probably 2nd best player in the league to me after Aja Wilson

Daps
Reppin
LI,NY
These cacs are so stupid, I love how itā€™s ā€œstay out of politicsā€ and "shut up and dribble" only for them to immediate refer to their personal politics as a reason why they arenā€™t a fan of hers anymore

:mjlol:

Same reason they're turning on Swift, they try to prop up selected women as the perfect embodiment of All-American whiteness, and the instant they show a modicum of left-leaning thought (despite them clearly being average white moderates) they become public enemy no 1, and then they have the nerve to accuse others of having a hivemind

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Caitlin Clark being good at basketball = Angel Reese being a welfare monkey.

I mean the correlation is right there folks. Don't get mad at people just for being fans of basketball:troll:
Sadder thing is how Black dudes feel the same as the white people. Scroll through the threads, they have no idea or rhyme and reason to hate Angel. Incredible.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically what we all knew and only black people were actually able to come out and admit.

We knew why these racists were actually tuning in. Clark is nice, but she aint even the nicest thats Aā€™ja and she might not even be the nicest rookie right now with the way her and Angel flip flop games.

But I hope she addresses this and doubles down. She shouldnā€™t care if she loses racist fans, she is talented enough to do just fine in the league.

Aja is a goat contender in her prime.....but Clark completely blow's Angle Reese out of the water it's like compering Dennis rodman to a magic Johnson/Steph curry hybrid

this basketball goddess :banderas:

vs this complete lack of basics basketball skill chick looks like a special needs kid try to score around 5 feet of the basket:russ:

Clark being a elite guard finishing in the paint /at the rim :mjpls:

while Reese is literally being the worst paint scoring/shooting player in the whole league as a "supposedly" dominant big:russ:

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aja is a goat contender in her prime.....but Clark completely blow's Angle Reese out of the water it's like compering Dennis rodman to magic Johnson/Steph curry hybrid

this basketball goddess :banderas:

vs this complete lack of basics basketball skill chick looks like a special needs kid try to score around 5 feet of the basket:russ:

Clark being a elite guard finishing in the paint /at the rim :mjpls:

while Reese is literally being the worst paint scoring/shooting player in the whole league as a "supposedly" dominant big:russ:

Even when you keep it basketball like this about Reese, they'll call you a racist/c00n :mjlol: Also a lot of the MAGA commenters ain't even real people. Go outside.They not gonna affect Clark or Taylor's bottom line

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadder thing is how Black dudes feel the same as the white people. Scroll through the threads, they have no idea or rhyme and reason to hate Angel. Incredible.
She reposted this on tiktok.

this chick angle Reese got nothing but death threat and racist attacks and harassments from mostly white male's the last two year's and still bigged up white man and put them on pedestal in over of black men

black simp's stay losing and get handed public L from their" Queens" :wow:

laughing-hysterically-laughing.gif

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The Caitlin vs. Angel stuff has not been about basketball in a long time, if ever

They latched on to Caitlin because of what they thought she represented and because of their hatred for Angel

yup.

she was their ā€œJack Johnsonā€ and now is showing signs of magically no longer being their great white hope anymore

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Not surprising. You could tell her fans were only fans because she's white. Just the way they would talk you knew this shyt was more than just ball to them. fukking demons.
Another case when you hate more the fanbase of the athlete/actor/artist than the athlete/artist/actor himself.

They are the same losers who hate Lebron James with a passion for obvious reasons, but let them tell you, itā€™s because they are diehard knowledgeable basketball fans who believe that Bron is overrated and overhyped and thatā€™s why they think Micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant are just better than him. The truth is that the vast majority of these closet racists are barely sports fans and donā€™t watch the nba at all- they just hate Bron because heā€™s a tall, good looking, confident, ambitious, popular, influential, wealthy, powerful, darkskinned unambiguous Black American man who doesnt hesitate to freely speak his mind and openly call out clowns like trump.

Last edited: