Watching Batman the animated series for the first time

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
"The New Batman Adventures" episodes aren't really new seasons of "Batman: TAS". It's more of new continuation series that takes place 2 years later. That's how I remember it was presented when it originally aired in the late 90's.

@MartyMcFly How do you feel about how they changed up & streamlined the animation to match with "Superman: TAS" on TNBA? I HATED it growing up & much preferred the Art-deco animation on "Batman: TAS". As an adult now, I'm much more accepting of it & understand why they did it. I still prefer the models for the characters on "Batman: TAS" especially for villains like The Joker & Poison Ivy.

True. The only design that blew me away in The new animated series was Scarecrow new look.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"The New Batman Adventures" episodes aren't really new seasons of "Batman: TAS". It's more of new continuation series that takes place 2 years later. That's how I remember it was presented when it originally aired in the late 90's.

@MartyMcFly How do you feel about how they changed up & streamlined the animation to match with "Superman: TAS" on TNBA? I HATED it growing up & much preferred the Art-deco animation on "Batman: TAS". As an adult now, I'm much more accepting of it & understand why they did it. I still prefer the models for the characters on "Batman: TAS" especially for villains like The Joker & Poison Ivy.

I didn't mind it then don't mind it now. Shyt didn't bug me. I'm all for story and they told one of the best stories of the series with that whole scarecrow/batgirl death thing

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not Marty, but I'm a MASSIVE supporter of the streamlined animation and that was actually a big reason I loved TNBA, I thought the new look of Bruce/Batman was amazing and most of the characters

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_mov82cs0r51rrkahjo4_250_zpsylcsz4pr.gif

9nJoBkR_zps4xqn9kdc.gif
:russ::russ::deadmanny:
:beli:
tumblr_mp4uznAS6U1rrkahjo4_250.gif