635907784707148638-btas-batwing-1jpg-19cc0c_765w.jpg

:wow:

I want these too just don't want to use my own money :lolbron:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
By the way, the reason the show is so dark is because they drew on top of black paper instead of white paper.
That way if there was anything not filled in it would default to a dark tone, not a light one.

They discuss it on the dvd commentary that things like the sky being red and it always appearing to be nighttime was because of the initial black paper approach.

Crazy.

batman2.jpg

So even today it looks different than every other cartoon cause it was simply made differently to begin with.

Innovation. :blessed:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@Reinscarf Did you ever finish watching?

:martin: @MartyMcFly Look at this nikka.

I'm done trying. Some cats can't be bargained with or reasoned with. He'll devote hours to watching Arrow just so he can diss it but he won't watch dope shyt that's at his disposal at the click of a button

:pachaha: I know right. The audacity of this nikka to always complain about "Young Justice" being canceled, when he has SO MUCH DCAU/Timmverse content to catch up on. I could understand if 1 of the younger posters were doing that, but he's a few years older than me & in our age range. He don't get a pass.

EDIT:
:patrice: I feel some type of way about the fact that you & @Reinscarf binge-watched "Fuller House" this past weekend, but won't take the time to binge catch-up on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." despite the fact that folks are telling y'all it's dope.

:blessed: "Arrow", "The Flash", & a few other CW shows are on like a 1-month break. Perfect time to catch-up!!!.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:pachaha: I know right. The audacity of this nikka to always complain about "Young Justice" being canceled, when he has SO MUCH DCAU/Timmverse content to catch up on. I could understand if 1 of the younger posters were doing that, but he's a few years older than me & in our age range. He don't get a pass.

EDIT:
:patrice: I feel some type of way about the fact that you & @Reinscarf binge-watched "Fuller House" this past weekend, but won't take the time to binge catch-up on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." despite the fact that folks are telling y'all it's dope.

:blessed: "Arrow", "The Flash", & a few other CW shows are on like a 1-month break. Perfect time to catch-up!!!.

Let's see....one is about characters I grew up with and genuinely love and the other is about characters I couldn't give two shyts about. That's a simple equation breh. I care about one, I don't care about the other. @satam55 I've told you this before homie. It's not rocket science

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like to think of this show batman pre-prep time