watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

bruh, i had to throw on "all day" after that and i don't even fukk with that song outside of the line "you a rico suave nikka, ride around listenin' to sade nikka" :wow:
the irony of ye rappin' some shyt like that lmao

fukk it :yeshrug:

kanye-dance-2.nocrop.w529.h554.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
well what exactly does beyonce bring to the table? :jbhmm:
are you gettin' at money? because money ain't everythin' :francis:

beyonce comes off just as robotic and programmed as fukkin' r2d2 :aicmon:
Because you know Beyonce and Jay personally and how they interact in private :heh:
I think there's a reason why they've lasted this long along with the fact that she had Jays first and only child, but hey, guess he should've married Ford simply cuz she looks better :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Because you know Beyonce and Jay personally and how they interact in private :heh:
I think there's a reason why they've lasted this long along with the fact that she had Jays first and only child, but hey, guess he should've married Ford simply cuz she looks better :francis:

same goes for what you said at the bolded:beli:
and you ever think what if the bigger picture of them gettin' married is because not only they were cool but it was even good for business and their image :mjpls:

just because they got married don't mean they the ideal couple the media has made them out to be :francis:

but who knows, maybe you right :ehh:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so beyonce is a better woman just because she's a $500 million global superstar?
you do know $500 million dollar global superstar women have asses that stink too, right?

i do agree that jay wouldn't be nearly as relevant if he wasn't married to her but we lookin' past careers, we talkin' bout life in general, bruh

Nah I didn't mean she's a better woman in like a moral or ethical sense, I can't know that without knowing them both personally. I meant prettier face, more successful, etc. basically superficial shyt, which ironically means less to me than a woman's character, but if we're assuming they're both good women, Beyonce takes it easily to me.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Nah I didn't mean she's a better woman in like a moral or ethical sense, I can't know that without knowing them both personally. I meant prettier face, more successful, etc. basically superficial shyt, which ironically means less to me than a woman's character, but if we're assuming they're both good women, Beyonce takes it easily to me.

i see what you sayin
yeah, beyonce just ain't never really been all that to me
sure, she nice lookin' but her looks don't add up to her hype but more importantly she's always come off kinda simple and fake or just contrived in her interviews
beyonce always seems like she's read off of a sheet of paper what to say before she says anythin and like she tryin' to remember what was written on the paper for her

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Marry a woman who has no skills other than getting wet and showing cleavage brehs.

she a real estate agent though
before that melyssa made the transition into tv and movies and she did a pretty decent job

now i know that's not "superstar status" or "superstar money" but it's still good pay

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to do better to. Too many broken homes n baby moms Cuz wevchase shallow bimbos based on their life looks. I'll be damned if when sit down at the table of life only thing u bring is your looks. That means you the pimp and I'm the hoe

Tae

All Star
Daps
yeah, if jay would've married her he really could've said he had the hottest chick in the game wearin' his chain :wow:

You act like he didn't have the option to wife Melyssa. Beyoncé was more of a catch to him that is why he pursued her for years until she finally said yes. :yeshrug: If he thought of Melyssa as a great catch he would've done the same.
You also know nothing of either of their personalities to make the call of who is a better woman :ufdup:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You act like he didn't have the option to wife Melyssa. Beyoncé was more of a catch to him that is why he pursued her for years until she finally said yes. :yeshrug: If he thought of Melyssa as a great catch he would've done the same.
You also know nothing of either of their personalities to make the call of who is a better woman :ufdup:

:ld:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Melissa Ford shyts on Beyonce looks wise.

Beyonce had exceptional PR, payoff and payola management in Daddy Matthew. The Knowles defined backstabbing crabs in barrels. No Matthew, Beyonce is exposed the same as Tom Cruise with less acting talent.

It's Janet who is wifey material. fukk out of here anyone who puts Beyonce over Queen Janet.