Watch out! YouTube could ban your account if you block ads

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Watch out! YouTube could ban your account if you block ads

Abdullah November 11, 2019

If you recently received a notification in your YouTube account when watching videos, or an email, indicating that the world’s most popular online video platform has changed its terms and conditions of service. Then, you should know that this notification has been received by all users who use this platform.

YouTube has changed its policies, which will be effective as of December 2019. And there are some points within these changes that have not left the community happy at all.

Do you use an extension to block ads? Be careful, YouTube could block your account
One of the most controversial changes added is that YouTube could ban users’ accounts that use some type of ads blocker. In other words, if you use Adblock or some type of app or extension to not see the advertising that appears on YouTube. Well … Your account could be banned forever.

youtube-big.jpg

The specific point mentioned in this action, says the following: “YouTube may terminate your access. Or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable.”

This makes it very clear that not only could they ban you from , they could also unsubscribe your Gmail, Adsense, Adwords and all the services related to the Google world.

The deactivation of ads block extensions is highly recommended
From here, we recommend you to deactivate any extension or application that blocks ads on YouTube. As you could run the risk of a permanent ban. Remember that you can add exceptions so that the app or extension does not work on certain websites. So it is not necessary to “uninstall” this tool to not be banned by Google.

When we know more about this type of action that Google plans to take with YouTube. Which will be in force since December 10, 2019, we will add more information.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They better kick rocks. I pay for YouTube premium so if I get a ban I’ll be pissed.
lol, I was thinking that. the fukking idiocy if they pulled that shyt on their paying customers

but this is the same company that thought stadia was a good idea...:manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cant wait for the death of youtube.

its become a cesspool of shytty personalities with cuckface reaction vids.
FOH. youtube is great. Im a premium member and happy as fukk, especially since you get google music free with it as well. No brainer honestly

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I only turned off my adblock for youtube because the damn site was moving slow when I had it on. I got used to skipping ads. if that option disappears I'll be upset.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
shyt I use Brave browser on my laptop and that blocks everything. I maybe in the receiving end of a ban soon. I do use the youtube app on my phone and TV so they get me on some ad revenue from me. It's probably 80/20 tho.

Last edited:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They better kick rocks. I pay for YouTube premium so if I get a ban I’ll be pissed.

lol, I was thinking that. the fukking idiocy if they pulled that shyt on their paying customers

but this is the same company that thought stadia was a good idea...:manny:

Why would they ban premium users, we don't see ads to begin with :gucci:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Why would they ban premium users, we don't see ads to begin with :gucci:

because they'd be stupid enough to do it, if they would try to automate it with all their bullshyt algorithms.

I'm sure everyone will be safe with or without a prem account, but Google's known for some fukk shyt sometimes, and they're too cheap/lazy to actually have real people check shyt anyway.