Watch out! YouTube could ban your account if you block ads

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
because they'd be stupid enough to do it, if they would try to automate it with all their bullshyt algorithms.

I'm sure everyone will be safe with or without a prem account, but Google's known for some fukk shyt sometimes, and they're too cheap/lazy to actually have real people check shyt anyway.

I'm sure a tech giant can figure out how to not block their paying customers

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i never sign into youtube so this doesn't affect me.:yeshrug:
Smart muthafuka , you do know if you are signed into a gmail account while on a tablet or an adroid device you are signed into youtube.
What blocks the adds

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:picard: who put you on game bro , i like yo style:whoa::dame:

all it takes is a little know how and some discipline and you can sidestep most data collecting efforts.

PrivacyTools - Encryption Against Global Mass Surveillance

in addition to installed browsers, i use portable browsers as well. PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB, portable, and cloud drives

AuroraOSS is a unofficial open source client that connects to google play store. Up until about a month ago i was able to install apps anonymously but google has been blocking their accounts so they just removed the option until they figure out an alternative solution. in the mean time you can use a google account that won't be signed into all play services on your android device.. you can make a dummy google account without a phone number by using any old android device, preferably after it's been factory resetted.

avoid login demands for nsfw videos on youtube by using NSFW YouTube :: Watch YouTube Videos Without Logging In , they even have a bookmarklet

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
It's a rumor, but if they want to shove their stupid ads down everyone's throat the other companies will gladly welcome more subscribers.

These companies are becoming more shameless with their data mining than ever before, and there's gonna be bunch of lawsuits if they actually start giving out bans randomly like that. There are millions and millions of users that use some sort of adblock.