Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i find it hard to believe there's a better build than heavy weapons right now

It deals a shyt load of damage but the mobility and ap cost is terrible. You can do the same damage from a stand still with the assault rifle and the max AP quirk

I feel the same way about the sniper also. Feels very satisfying knocking a dudes head off from off the map but you are gonna the having to move or reload with that thing.

Good to give both snipers and heavies a pistol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It deals a shyt load of damage but the mobility and ap cost is terrible. You can do the same damage from a stand still with the assault rifle and the max AP quirk

I feel the same way about the sniper also. Feels very satisfying knocking a dudes head off from off the map but you are gonna the having to move or reload with that thing.

Good to give both snipers and heavies a pistol
When you're not shooting heavy shyt, throw grenades and stack AP

Hell, it destroys all cover too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Which platform should I get this on, PS4 or Xbox?
It's in gamepass so I'm assuming you didn't know when you posted that. Not even going to ask the silly question of if you had gamepass or not :smugbiden:
Suprised by the reviews.
Cant wait to play this on my PS4 :banderas:
Oh so xbox game studios keeping you fed huh?

You know Sony fans, gears tactics might be a good game too :ohhh:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Some of these encounters tough lol i might need to get another sniper lol

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Played a little bit of this game last night first time playing a wasteland game and the first thought was damn these characters are ugly like an arly 360 era game. But it most be fairly good since many are enjoying it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Played a little bit of this game last night first time playing a wasteland game and the first thought was damn these characters are ugly like an arly 360 era game. But it most be fairly good since many are enjoying it.

it’s an indie game. It originally started on Kickstarter before m$ acquired them and they were able to do a bit more but it’s still a relatively small development team. These are the original fallout creators who created fallout when they lost the rights to the original wasteland franchise from the 80’s. Now they’ve just brought it back once those creators left fallout.

Also, Isometric crrpgs always tend to be more of a niche genre, they are inspired by table top role playing games and requires a lot of downtime and navigating menu’s. A lot of us like them because unlike the big budget AAA rpg games these games actually do give you choice and your decisions matter. You get to create your experience 100%, the same thing cyberpunk is just now starting to bring to the mainstream

Baldurs gate 3 will probably be the first that has a major budget

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m lovin it so far.

I wish baldurs gate 3 was coming out this year. I don’t even think it’s coming out next year for consoles. Between this, BG3, and cyberpunk I’m content. Elden ring also