Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Cac brehs dying from heroin, brehettes dying from alcohol, both dying from the sun and cancer

:mjcry: thank u Lord, u the real mvp

200.gif

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Oh well...It's obvious they're struggling to keep up with the other races of women and simultaneously cope with all of that internalized hatred:yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yep. My coworker drinks EVERY DAY.

Wine with dinner, cocktail after work, blah blah blah....

24/7 lit.
Happy hour everyday after 5
Let's go sit at a patio and drink till 8

Rinse repeat

Ohh and don't forget the red win during mid week
Sunday night is a wine drinking tradition
Fred

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cave women gone be cave women :yeshrug:
I'm not liking the fact that black women are second on the list though :francis:

One of us misread those charts. Black women are the second most likely group of women to be drinkers, but I think that the chart is saying that they have smaller alcohol related death rates and they are the least likely to be binge drinkers.

So it sounds like Black women are just social drinkers, rather than hardcore alcoholics.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is true I work in an office with a bunch of 22 to 30 year old white women and we have two kegs on each floor and these white women will drink Solo Cup beers like nothing. Good for them let those women drink let them get f***** up and let their demise be Amplified. What worries me is that our sisters are basically following right behind what they do they copy every single thing that they do anyways so it's drinking will probably be a problem with black women too
Our sistas are sadly like us. We copy white people and think, if they do it, it must be okay. Black people have to halt this terrible behavior