Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I've worked with many white women over the years.

Going home and polishing a bottle of wine in the middle of the week ain't shyt to them :huhldup:

Then you go out and see them drunk as hell off cocktails out in the city :dahell: I'm like "bytch you're in your 40s, get your shyt together" or they're in their 20s barely able to walk, getting carried and supported by some simp or their friends :scusthov:

I have a co-worker who a bottle of wine a few times a week......I don't get it....

I was asking her questions, she doesn't even get that drunk from it no more...

I know white people who drink every single day without fail...

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is very noticeable if you go to a sporting event or a bar with a mixed crowd. Black women will order a drink and babysit it. A lot of white women act as if they have the intention of getting drunk. Their behavior changes drastically to the point of being obnoxious.

Yes

They drink to get drunk.....

why do they need to be drunk though...

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is very noticeable if you go to a sporting event or a bar with a mixed crowd. Black women will order a drink and babysit it. A lot of white women act as if they have the intention of getting drunk. Their behavior changes drastically to the point of being obnoxious.

I noticed it in college and notice it more as a professional. It's not attractive at all to hear my female coworkers come in talking about they're hungover.

Drinking among white women has become mainstream. Who do you think is buying all the wine?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
most women whom drink heavy to supress the pain of alienation, agisim and rejection

white women having a hard time coping with that cause most white men disregard them for "weight"...nagging or just plain boredom

and the job market has fukked up for alot of white women whom are not S.T.E.M (science tech engineering math) educated

retail jobs go to younger women and minorities are taking alot of shyt that traditonally white women would have.....

so they feel have no place in society ...not that i give a fukk :manny: im just sharing my observation