Washington Post: "White Women Are Drinking Themselves to Death (PHOTOS)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
So true. We need more threads on this, especially for the PAWG and Becky chasers.

I knew a girl I used to party with that almost died from alcohol poisoning TWICE.

The p*ssy is not worth it dealing with one that's had more than her fair share of drinks at the end of the night. :whoa:

They will start saying some things to kill the mood real quick if they're not knocked out already.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yep, white women are drinking, and accusing anyone within 5 ft of rape. Swear its the elephant in the room that feminists wont touch because women don't believe in personal responsibility. Rape Culture is alcohol abuse culture with emotionally volatile twits who either can't remember whether they gave consent, or feel ashamed about their actions.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is very noticeable if you go to a sporting event or a bar with a mixed crowd. Black women will order a drink and babysit it. A lot of white women act as if they have the intention of getting drunk. Their behavior changes drastically to the point of being obnoxious.

cac chick I know is like that. She drinks liquor by the nines :huhldup: shyt, area I grew up in Florida is predominantly white so I see this a lot. This town sucks

Last edited: