Was there any old civilization more advanced than Ancient Egypt??

bigesco

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Sumeria I believe, but they're neck and neck really. At least that's what they tell us:yeshrug:

Edit: Thought the question was oldest civilization. To answer your question, yes many different civilizations were advanced in their own ways. To say which was the most advanced is a bit tricky.

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Yeah...

Ancient China
Mayans
Vikings
Mongolian
Nubian
Roman
Indian

There's a bunch of them

I really don't understand the obsession with Egypt beyond people being shocked there was an advanced ancient civilization in Africa...

People have made simple and easily explained shyt about Egypt into a pseudo science.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah...

Ancient China
Mayans
Vikings
Mongolian
Nubian

There's a bunch of them

I really don't understand the obsession with Egypt beyond people being shocked there was an advanced ancient civilization in Africa...

People have made simple and easily explained shyt about Egypt into a pseudo science.
Mayans didn't even have a wheel
Vikings couldn't equal up to the Egyptians. Couldn't even name a Viking besides Erik the Red and Leif Erikson
Isn't it true that 10% of the worlds population comes from Genghis Khan? Can't argue with that.

So much has been deleted by conquerors that we will never really know. I am perplexed by the region that produced the Abrahamic religions and Petra
jordans-petra-a-keeper-of-secrets.jpg

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah...

Ancient China
Mayans
Vikings
Mongolian
Nubian
Roman

There's a bunch of them

Vikings were not an advanced civilization they were skilled in sailing and bold fighters basically pirates that's it

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikkas is just naming societies that ran contemporaneous with Egypt. Even crackers don’t say that Sumeria was more advanced (by any metric)than Egypt. Egypt had one of the most sophisticated socio-religious institutions ever conceived, linking science, matters of state and spirituality in ways that we fight each other over in modern times.

Egypt was way ahead of its time.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Vikings were not an advanced civilization they were skilled in sailing and bold fighters basically pirates that's it

That's a lie....

Vikings had a written language, a diverse religious belief system, they were skilled explorers, they had a democracy, capability to interact with other cultures, colonized areas and etc...

The Vikings were so advanced and good at what they did, that their people no longer had the need for Vikings.

They went out, discovered the world and brought it back home to advance their people...so they no longer had to leave...

That's some real leadership, nation building type shyt.

The Viking is more so a role and occupation.

Scandinavian/Nordic people had one of the most advanced ancient civilizations out there.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Mayans didn't even have a wheel
Vikings couldn't equal up to the Egyptians. Couldn't even name a Viking besides Erik the Red and Leif Erikson
Isn't it true that 10% of the worlds population comes from Genghis Khan? Can't argue with that.

So much has been deleted by conquerors that we will never really know. I am perplexed by the region that produced the Abrahamic religions and Petra
jordans-petra-a-keeper-of-secrets.jpg

Let's put it this way....

If you have been defeated by the Assyrians, Persians, Nubians...

Ruled by Nubians, Greeks, Romans and Arabs...

And they even been a colony...then how advanced are you...like they were a colony...and most of their history is being defeated and ruled by someone else...

Like the original people of Egypt don't even live there no more...that's how advanced they are. Arabs live there now.

Like I said...the Ancient Egyptian "OMG How could they do this..." status

Is fueled by racism and a Eurocentric view of the world...where only White people actually did shyt and everybody was waiting around for White people to tell them how to do shyt...

So they stumble upon Egypt and is like..."We didn't have to tell these people how to build abuilding or dress a wound...look at how advanced they are..."

Ancient Egypt ain't all that...they are one of the biggest losers in the history of the world.

And the Viking founded like half of Europe...and then they chilled out...that's a win.

I even think there are West African kingdoms that were better than Ancient Egyt...

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
That's a lie....

Vikings had a written language, a diverse religious belief system, they were skilled explorers, they had a democracy, capability to interact with other cultures, colonized areas and etc...

The Vikings were so advanced and good at what they did, that their people no longer had the need for Vikings.

They went out, discovered the world and brought it back home to advance their people...so they no longer had to leave...

That's some real leadership, nation building type shyt.

The Viking is more so a role and occupation.

Scandinavian/Nordic people had one of the most advanced ancient civilizations out there.
Interesting :mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Let's put it this way....

If you have been defeated by the Assyrians, Persians, Nubians...

And you even been a colony...then how advanced are you...like you were a fukking colony...and most of their history is being defeated and ruled by someone else...

Like the original people of Egypt don't even live there no more...that's how advanced they are.

Like I said...the Ancient Egyptian "OMG How could they do this..."

Is fueled by racism and a Eurocentric view of the world...where only White people actually did shyt and everybody was waiting around for White people to tell them how to do shyt...

So they stumble upon Egypt and is like..."We didn't have to tell these people how to build building or dress a wound...look at how advanced they are..."

Ancient Egypt ain't all that...

And the Viking founded like half of Europe...
Put it like this. I know what the Great Wall of China and Viking Sailboats are for. Nobody still really knows the purpose of the pyramids. Just because we find dead bodies in it doesn't mean that was its purpose. Its like seeing a body wash up in New York and saying that the sewage system was dedicated to getting rid of dead folks.

We don't really know their utility, and we still dont have the tech to recreate that wonder.

Let me ask a question, why do you find Egypt overrated? I know the white man gloss over Egypt like its Atlantis, but when you put its advancement against, say the Myceneans, you begin to see the difference. The Pyramids still stand while everything from Greece is a ruin or a myth. I question whether the Colossus of Rhodes was actually built -history hot take-