Was The Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie Era The WOAT Fashion Era Among Blacks

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. The ed hardy, christian audiger, undershirt long sleeve, chain wallet, swatchy crystal(I know its spelled wrong eat a fat one) jean, "rock star" era was much worse

I mean it wasn't that bad. At least it looked normal. But nothing was worse then a nikka wearing a smedium banana yellow Ed hardy shirt with giant blue letting and skulls with violet glittery crystals over long johns with flames on the arms :scust: nikkas look like walking Vegas strips

/Thread

The Ed Hardy/Affliction/wallet chain era was WOAT by a landslde. I don't even know why nikkas still debating

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Dawg...i really dont understand why black people ever fukked with those brands even with all of their HIGHLY DOCUMENTED cases of racism with the owners and with employees. And with the models.

They was basically saying "we dont want you n*****s wearing our clothes" and black folks still wore them. :snoop:
Looking back though , the atmosphere of those stores just screamed :mjpls: , especially Hollister , I remember I was like 13 browsing to cop a shirt and one of the cacs working there though she was inconspicuously following me ... I said "bytch if I wanted to steal something , I would have done it successfully I don't need you following me :rudy:"

I stole 3 shirts from there off GP though :ld:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I remember these was popular with the kids in the mid 2000s

TRX303COL.jpg

$_35.JPG

Right around the same time when you saw Cars like these

0_0_f6589afcb779c2aa6df08b8fa665ad33_1
DC nikkas wore that in the.90s:mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dudes in the south are still wearing those jackets and still are driving around with logos on their cars. Catz in the south stay behind in the fashion, just like catz in Detroit, you will cat a dude in Detroit wearing some Fat Albert Fubu.

bd74eb671116d12c92671aaad6c82562.jpg

You right, cause I remembered that I saw a Honey Smacks car and Reese's Car earlier this year, I just don't see it as much as I used too. But we not really far behind on fashion, although nikkas was wearing South Pole and Phat Farm well into 2009 :pachaha:

Last edited: