Was Randy Moss criticised for pawgin'?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
actually that big whale bytch further reinforces Randy's real nikka stamp of approval...

Country ass nikka...check
Crazy fast and athletic...check
Take off on plays not designed for him...check
Pretty much disregard the media...check
Bless us with real nikka quotes ( straight cash homie ) check...
Play football basically when he wants...check

The fact that dude is one of the GOATS at his position, probably a 100 mil in his lifetime, has had access to some of the baddest women on the planet, and repeatedly impregnated a woman who would be a show in to star in free wily 3, goes to show you that he is a real nikka...cause real nikkas stay with the chick they known forever...no matter what life circumstances change...

It is not marrying a white woman that makes you a c00n...it is the context of when/how you marry a white woman...you look at all these other c00n as black athletes and when they were nobodies they were dating black women...then when they get some money bam they marry some anna ferris looking bytch...

Look around on the net and you will find out Randy been with this chick on and off since highschool...only real nikkas keep they highschool sweehearts around...

means i might not be a real nikka :to:

:wow:

Just the effort in this post alone...

:wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
actually that big whale bytch further reinforces Randy's real nikka stamp of approval...

The fact that dude is one of the GOATS at his position, probably a 100 mil in his lifetime, has had access to some of the baddest women on the planet, and repeatedly impregnated a woman who would be a show in to star in free wily 3, goes to show you that he is a real nikka...cause real nikkas stay with the chick they known forever...no matter what life circumstances change...

It is not marrying a white woman that makes you a c00n...it is the context of when/how you marry a white woman...you look at all these other c00n as black athletes and when they were nobodies they were dating black women...then when they get some money bam they marry some anna ferris looking bytch...

Look around on the net and you will find out Randy been with this chick on and off since highschool...only real nikkas keep they highschool sweehearts around...

k3u3i9.jpg

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a damn thing, just a question i wanted answered :win: this board absolutely shyts on black athletes who date outside the race but randy moss got 4 mulatto kids and nikkas praise him as "the gawd :wow:" i'm not hating on the breh at all, randy moss was that nikka. but it seem like the rest of these coli heads would have shunned him. nikkas was all on RGIII nuts before he got hurt, afterwards ppl were coming out the woodwork to call him a c00n (i mean brehs were calling him one b4 but moreso afterwards.) :manny:

i cant see that pic, but :stopitslime: libby a pawg breh.
nikkas are hypocrites, pro black unless its their favorite baller. nikkas make excuses for kobe, Michael Jordan so why not randy moss.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RG3 been dating white women. it ain't start with his wife....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
RG3 been dating white women. it ain't start with his wife....

I think RGIII is a c00n, but not because he married a white woman...

I mean look at this nikka...He had them hideous dreads...he got them bug ass slave eyes...he got them big ass Amistad lips...he got that drunk uncle gap...I mean dude looks like a caricature...if you asked Mitt Romney to draw a black man...he would draw RGIII :manny:...i am far from a male model but physically that nikka face is hideous...no black woman is going to want to look at this dude face on top of her...even with all his blackleticism i doubt a black chick would give him to time of day since their were plenty of 6 "8" Jamaal nikkas with crispy hairlines and 360 waves going to the nba at baylor...and dude is geeky... saw in some interview he did at Baylor where he was talking about video games and shyt...and he was talking about some heavy shyt to...like the proper perk tree to make the perfect long range character in Fallout 3...aint no black chick gonna be down to talk about video games all day...plus he grew up in the suburbs...so it is not like he had easy access to some black women anyway...shyt i look at my life...i stay in the suburbs...i really only see another black woman when i go to the office or i go out to walmart or best buy or something...their or basically no black people in my neighborhood...it is what it is... :manny:

so with that said...with him being pretty ghoulish in the face...with him being pretty geeky...i could never see him marrying anything but a white chick...plus i don't think it will last...fame has gone to his head quick...i expect him to get tiger woods...ed...within the next 3 years...

plus some dude tried to extort him with a sex tape of a bunch of baylor athletes running train on his wife or some shyt like that...and he stayed with her...i'll deduct a few cornball brother points for that...