Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Hate I missed out on BYND :snoop: I knew it was gonna bubble

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
nikkas thought it was all fun and games till they saw how much they were spending on that shyt at the grocery store.

When I was a vegetarian it was extremely hard t00it though.

Beans with every meal.

:wow:
:martin:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
People are very easily influenced and often totally devoid of a secure inner realm and thus need the Current Thing to build their identity around. When it shifts, so do they. Secure in the comfort that they're a special little being, just like everyone else sipping the mandated Kool Aid maketing.

What you described is just proof of this statement and it can be applied to pretty much anything from BBLs to beards and all points in between.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
what-tate.gif
People are very easily influenced and often totally devoid of a secure inner realm
and thus need the Current Thing to build their identity around. When it shifts, so do they. Secure in the comfort that they're a special little being, just like everyone else sipping the mandated Kool Aid maketing.

What you described is just proof of this statement and it can be applied to pretty much anything from BBLs to beards and all points in between.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
People are very easily influenced and often totally devoid of a secure inner realm and thus need the Current Thing to build their identity around. When it shifts, so do they. Secure in the comfort that they're a special little being, just like everyone else sipping the mandated Kool Aid maketing.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

I want to know what thread this was intended for?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sodium is extremely high in fake meat. You were basically picking your poison between real meat and fake meat.
This is a convo I had with someone yesterday. High sodium and depending on the brand, tons of additives to get the final product. As someone who prefers to clean eat, I never see myself switching from meat to non-meat products again. I prefer to just eat less meat overall.