Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

this is smooth as hell

2GQRus.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Makes you think of all the good music around the world we've missed out on:francis:
Imagine if we had a single language where every one can communicate. There are probably geniuses out there who got overlooked because they don’t come from somewhere that has America’s reach as far as spreading culture. Probably some goat collaborations and acts out there we’ve missed out on due to language and culture barriers:wow:

In a way the internet helps break that barrier. There is so much stuff out there in the world I wouldn’t know existed before having the internet.