Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

bro i was listening to this

and Youtube recommended the same broad to me only listened cause of autoplay :ohhh: she has a beautiful voice too

:ohhh: Same shyt happened to me, but like 2 months ago (Might even have been the same Rene & Angela song). Was listening to some old school RnB then this shyt rolls up in my Recommendation.

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
Type of songs that are in Anime Endings..... Might sample this if i get back into making beats.

Nice find OP

I was just listening to this earlier today.

:ohhh: Same shyt happened to me, but like 2 months ago (Might even have been the same Rene & Angela song). Was listening to some old school RnB then this shyt rolls up in my Recommendation.

Same for me.

Pretty nice.:ehh:I usually come across shytty recommendations and end up in the "weird" part of Youtube lol.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was listening to Hung on My Baby by Issac Hayes and was recommended this video. Never heard of her and listened to it out of curiosity. I was shocked. The music at least is pretty dope chillout jazz tune.Could imagine listening to this on a late night drive and feeling relaxed.

:leon: Someone needs to sample this shyt. The intro is pretty chill and sounds good. Of course I don't understand a word she says after that.
@Fatboi1

Got some decent Jazz guitar in there at 3 minutes in. Figured I share since I felt I found a little gem.

I knew exactly what video you were gonna link when I saw the thread title. Same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago, though I don't remember who I was listening to.
That shyt goes hard.

Edit: I remember now, I was listening to Yvonne Elliman