Was Listening to Issac Hayes on Youtube and Was Recommended this Japanese 80's Artist [Check Update]

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I have a bunch of yuji ohno tracks due to the opera music groups i used to be a part of before the service went down.
Wow thats dope. Yuji was pretty amazing with his talent and his arrangement of his songs.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This is what I came up with....:yeshrug:

The melodic part you sampled was definitely a great pick. Nice. :salute:
this song got reccomended to me and a whole bunch of people a couple of months ago,but copyright issues keep getting it taken down so there's only a slo-mo version on youtube now

edit: soundcloud has the legit song

This one is pretty good too. :ehh:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
There is this Asian male R&B singer from the 90's who I thought was a Black Woman when I first heard the song... I can't remember his name or how the song goes, but it's a great song.

I'm tryna find it now. :mjcry: Yall not gonna believe this shyt... seriously if you heard it on the radio you'd just think it was some random Black R&B singer from the 90's.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Listen to Tatsuro Yamashyta. He is Mariya Takeuchi's husband. Probably is the one that really put her on. Dude is a legend out here in Japan. Every OG knows him

Oh yeah this is dope. I’m jamming to this shyt.

giphy.gif

I feel there is a whole other world of music out there I’m ignorant of. :ohhh: