was Joel a good guy or bad guy in The Last of Us

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People still debating this? Joel was a monster in a world full of them just trying to survive.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
People still debating this? Joel was a monster in a world full of them just trying to survive.

You would be lunch meat if society ever collapsed. In a collapse of civilization...

YOU are the police.
YOU are the judge and jury.

...there is no one to save you. When someone comes for you and yours you either fight or you die. If 30 people come for my son and I bomb them and they all die, God charges them nikkas to the game. I ain’t bad cuz I killed 30 muhfukkaz to save my son’s life...the facts is that they tried to encroach on my freedom to exist peacefully so I robbed them of their ability to exist period.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's a piece of s*** like everyone else in that world

Hopefully he's the last boss that Ellie has to destroy in the new game

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
funny how this keeps getting ignored.

nikkas talmbout "But it could save humanity on the off chance that it works!" like that shyt would matter. It wasn't guaranteed at all.

Said it before in this thread. Even if one group found a cure, it would be heavily politicized/weaponized against the other factions. nikkas was at war with each other and the zombies. They not gonna peace it up and hand over a cure to the opps. They gonna tax that shyt.:birdman: