• no

Votes: 35 39.8%

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What would it take for someone to be cut out to be the godfather? What experiences would one have to go through to be ready to be godfather?
Both part 1 and 2 show what it took for Michael and Vito to become godfather.

Now get out there and be someone!

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Both part 1 and 2 show what it took for Michael and Vito to become godfather.

Now get out there and be someone!

@E-Bonix How can I do that? How can I become as successful as them??

I am 34 years old, and am obese at 270 lbs, have self esteem issues, have social anxiety, and am a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Jobs wise I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant. I still live with my mother and can't afford my own place. I live in Americus, GA and have a two year degree in Business Management and I have 65,000 in student loan debt I need to repay back and still haven't paid any of it yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I am 34 years old, and am obese at 270 lbs, have self esteem issues, have social anxiety, and am a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Jobs wise I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant. I still live with my mother and can't afford my own place. I live in Americus, GA and have a two year degree in Business Management and I have 65,000 in student loan debt I need to repay back and still haven't paid any of it yet.

what the hell just happened here? :picard:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

dd6fece328da781ebc140fc2f74daf51_w200.gif

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison

Well....lets think positive here. Do you have a nice suit? Are you good with cats?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He HAD to. Remember the scene when he first relocates Fredo and Fredo has that meltdown. "I was passed ova!"

Right then he knew Fredo could never be trusted. He was simply too stupid to know he was too stupid to wear the crown and would always be a threat to him.

That's why he immediately hints to his hitter protect him until after my mother dies then kill that bytch.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No, that was crazy to have him killed. Fredo was a fukk up but Mike still has to get him more involved to somehow make him feel a little more important. The Don skipped him over and put the youngest in charge. Micheal has to know that's burning his soul.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Michael gave Fredo chances and Fredo kept fukking them up. Fredo comes close to telling Michael in Cuba, but doesn’t, and then idiotically gives himself away when they’re at that sex show.

He talked to Fredo later on, and Fredo explodes and talks about wanting respect and how he was passed over. Maybe Michael was looking for a reason to forgive Fredo, but Fredo is still bitter and jealous and upset at his position in the family. Fredo could not be trusted. He also acted like he was kept in the dark and knew nothing but also knew that one of the judges was paid off by Roth.

A little off-topic but does anyone remember that documentary they did awhile ago about Scarface and its influence on hip-hop?? They had a bunch of rappers talking about it. I just remembered how they talk about Tony and Manolo and everyone is talking about how it was wrong and Tony shouldn’t have done that. Then it goes to Nas and Nas says “yeah, Manolo had to fukking die!”

:dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I feel like Michael gave Fredo chances and Fredo kept fukking them up. Fredo comes close to telling Michael in Cuba, but doesn’t, and then idiotically gives himself away when they’re at that sex show.

He talked to Fredo later on, and Fredo explodes and talks about wanting respect and how he was passed over. Maybe Michael was looking for a reason to forgive Fredo, but Fredo is still bitter and jealous and upset at his position in the family. Fredo could not be trusted. He also acted like he was kept in the dark and knew nothing but also knew that one of the judges was paid off by Roth.

A little off-topic but does anyone remember that documentary they did awhile ago about Scarface and its influence on hip-hop?? They had a bunch of rappers talking about it. I just remembered how they talk about Tony and Manolo and everyone is talking about how it was wrong and Tony shouldn’t have done that. Then it goes to Nas and Nas says “yeah, Manolo had to fukking die!”

:dead:
I remember that documentary being on one of the dvd anniversary releases of the Scarface film