Was Generation X The Biggest Loser Generation?

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm a 84 baby, so which generation do I represent again :yeshrug:

All, I know people my age is feeling the ramification (thanks Mr.Feeny) of the greedy dinosaurs who fukked up the economy.

Go to school get your 4 year degree and you're foot will be in the door :pacspit:

*daps* for the Boy Meets World reference

YBE

Banned
Daps
No, it is not true of most people born before 1995. I have friends who teach those kids. Quite frankly, people born from 86-91 are really more closely related as group as far as experiences go than they are to the rest of the 80s babies or 90s babies.

Born in '89. *Gets to claim being an 80s baby, but grew up on the cartoons of 90s kids* :obama:

I agree.

Born in '88. My nephews/cousins were born in 92, 93, 94. We have NOTHING in common. We're nothing like these 90s babies & we're different than the older 80s babies.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
88 baby

october's own....no drake

generation Y gang

fukk all the generations before us...you depressed emotionally weak basssstids

gen x crying cause pops was never home and always working

baby boomer generation crying cause it was obvious how worthless their children would be

if we could skip a generation, I think it would be unanimous that gen x would be on that chopping block

the baby boomer generation be trying to act all innocent and shyt, as if half of em weren't bigots, racist, sexist, homophobes or all of the above at some point in their life

Daps
Reppin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I was born in 1990,. I grew up listening to the same rappers 80s kids listened to. Mainly 2pac, Nas, & Jay. The same can be said for most people born before 95.

Eh, i was born in '94 and the first rappers I listened to were Ludacris, Mike Jones, and Kanye :manny:

I didnt start listening to 90's shyt until way later on

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I call the baby boomer generation the "paranoid of taking pills, yet only alive because of prescription drugs" generation

Boomers are the most closed minded fukks ever....their greed and xenophobia got the world in the shytty condition it is today.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Gen Y, the generation i'm in i would say is from like 83-93 those are some shared experiences there. Crack epidemic, Remembering life BEFORE the internet and cell phones, the best TV programming ever, evolving and growing WITH hip-hop as a mainstream artform. And the 1st generation to embrace technology on a massive scale.

I think you're giving too much leeway. 83-93 is a very big gap. Someone born in '83 grew up and consciously experienced the 90s - a very distinctive and influential period. Someone born in '93 did not share this really.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Boomers are the most closed minded fukks ever....their greed and xenophobia got the world in the shytty condition it is today.

:clap:

but try and tell em that and they hit you with the "I've experienced more than you every will" speech

yeah...and....you raised a bunch of worthless fukks with all that experience too :pacspit:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think you're giving too much leeway. 83-93 is a very big gap. Someone born in '83 grew up and consciously experienced the 90s - a very distinctive and influential period. Someone born in '93 did not share this really.

i'll give you that, i was born in 87 so im kinda in the middle but still a 80's baby. I remember shyt like the 92 Olympics...not much but i do.

But people on the low end of gen Y (89-90ish) got alot of vicarious memories through older siblings so that mighta skewed my numbers a bit.