Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh...looking back at this movie, Forest was a Coli Breh more ways than one:

• Chasing after a nasty THOT
  • Couldn't stand crackers as much as the average militant TLR breh
  • 6 certs big dikk without even trying
  • Being the father to step in
  • A bothsider
  • Loves seafood like a Koalabama breh
  • Has time out of his busy and balling day to let brehs know that "life is like a box of chocolates"
:ehh: Forest ran sohh The Coli can marathon :wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-9168.png

I’ve read the book, watched the movie countless time annnnndd… I don’t know
I think so. At the end the kid sounded like him

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
They were actually thinking about a sequel, since there was a follow up to the book. And I would be here for it, Forrest Gump is on of my all-time favorites.
One of my all-time faves too:wow:

Fantastic piece of American cinema👌

I’ve been watching folks react to it on YouTube and my eyes get watery every time.🥺

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I think the kid is his.

They did smash after all on that one rainy night.

Jenny gotta have THEE SADDEST story I've ever seen in a movie with white people. Sexually and physically abused as a kid, kicked out of college because she needed to make side $$$ in Playboy mag, got hooked on drugs...and on and on.

Jenny had the brains and zero luck. Forrest had an IQ of 70 or 75 yet was probably the luckiest mf outside of that and was a great athlete, soldier and millionaire.

Would a person rather have a 140+ IQ and bad luck or be borderline mentally challenged but live a charmed life and succeed at everything you try?
Forrest is basically a critique of the baby booming while male and how everything in life just kinda worked out for them no matter what they did. They really didnt have to be smart, or skilled or anything…they were just products of the right place and right time and had no clue of their impact on the world or the significance of what they were taking part in.

Daps
I'd like to think it was his son. If not I doubt it matters. He was just so happy to have a child who wasn't slow.
Think it's his kid too.

Jenny left Forrest multiple times BECAUSE she cared (loved?) him and didn't want to hurt him. She knew she was fukked up from her childhood and didn't want to mess up his life.

I think she was torn because she loved him but didn't want to "abuse" someone that was barely literate with his functional capacity. She could have lived an easy life being his wife and enjoying all that shrimp/Apple/IBM money he had. Didn't marry him until the very end to make sure Lil Forrest was taken care of.

She loved him more than she loved herself. Forrest doesn't do half the shyt he did if Jenny was there. She let him live his best life and then gave him an intelligent son to build his legacy.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Jenny didn't want to hurt Forrest?

WTF am I reading? She enjoyed getting ran through for decades then circles back to him at her final hurdle.

That's some cold calculating male bovine pat.
thats why she is a villain in the movie...

did all that shyt.. dumped a kid on em and die...

grandma always said... a chicks first child will come out lookin like and actin like the person u gave all the hell too....