Was Forrest really the father?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He’s the white Russell Wilson.
forrest was be4 russ.. forrest taught elvis how to skidaddly... ran kickoff returns...met presidents... sponsor dr pepper ..broke water gate... vietnam vet... restaurant owner.. ping ponger... ran the country n back created t-shirts...

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
I think the kid is his.

They did smash after all on that one rainy night.

Jenny gotta have THEE SADDEST story I've ever seen in a movie with white people. Sexually and physically abused as a kid, kicked out of college because she needed to make side $$$ in Playboy mag, got hooked on drugs...and on and on.

Jenny had the brains and zero luck. Forrest had an IQ of 70 or 75 yet was probably the luckiest mf outside of that and was a great athlete, soldier and millionaire.

Would a person rather have a 140+ IQ and bad luck or be borderline mentally challenged but live a charmed life and succeed at everything you try?
Bruh I’m over here bored at work and you just made me realize something

Forrest rolled the perfect genius idiot

Jenny put all her attributes in intelligence, charisma, she had a 6 in speech, and had the black widow and addictive personality perks

Forrest on the other hand had a 3 intelligence, 3 in speech, 4 charisma, 10 luck and 10 in athleticism. Speech low af but he keep passing speech checks cuz his luck high af!

Fallout: Alabama

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
I like to think so. Everything else just seemed to work out for the guy. It tracks that he would chase a drug addicted destructive woman with multiple unresolved issues around the world, smash raw, not catch that package, and end up with the only good thing she left behind, who also didn’t catch that package if memory serves

In his defense, he never chased her. The times he was in her life he was loving and supportive, and when she would ghost, he just went on about his life with her in his thoughts.

But I guess it depends on what you define as chasing. "I wanted to be your boyfriend" and asking her to marry him, ehhh, I guess. But he never demanded more than what she could offer him.

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Bruh I’m over here bored at work and you just made me realize something

Forrest rolled the perfect genius idiot

Jenny put all her attributes in intelligence, charisma, she had a 6 in speech, and had the black widow and addictive personality perks

Forrest on the other hand had a 3 intelligence, 3 in speech, 4 charisma, 10 luck and 10 in athleticism. Speech low af but he keep passing speech checks cuz his luck high af!

Fallout: Alabama

Even with the trash that was 76, Fallout still one of the GOATS.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Probably and likely not. Jenny taking advantage of a mentally-challenged man is top of the line scumbaggery, tho. I really don't like or feel sorry for that character. At all.
She didn't take advantage of him.

The woman was taken advantage of by people her whole life and just had a sad story.

He would have taken care of her and the child regardless because he cared for her deeply. Many people took advantage of Forrest but Jenny wasn't one of them.