Was Deathloop the WOAT Sony Exclusive?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a Stan move. I just like to consciously spend my money. Can’t support ho ass business practices. Same reason why I don’t buy EA games.
:yeshrug:
Well this wasn’t an EA game so….
What were tho hoe ass business practices with Deathloop? What were the false previews/promises? What part of the advertising mislead you about the game?
yeshrug.png

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Well this wasn’t an EA game so….
What were tho hoe ass business practices with Deathloop? What were the false previews/promises? What part of the advertising mislead you about the game?
yeshrug.png
The Ho ass business practice was a major third party publisher selling out and alienating half their fans by becoming first party.
The ho ass business practice by EA was them (and the NFL) having that bullshyt exclusive license.
fukk both of them.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Ho ass business practice was a major third party publisher selling out and alienating half their fans by becoming first party.
The ho ass business practice by EA was them (and the NFL) having that bullshyt exclusive license.
fukk both of them.
So exactly what I thought, xbox owns Arkane and magically their games aint shyt despite Deathloop being in production before the acquisition.

@Gizmo_Duck will you be on the right side of history or will your Sony standom make you cower n fall back?:leostare:

Lets see how much integrity you truly have.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
So exactly what I thought, xbox owns Arkane and magically their games aint shyt despite Deathloop being in production before the acquisition.

@Gizmo_Duck will you be on the right side of history or will your Sony standom make you cower n fall back?:leostare:

Lets see how much integrity you truly have.

Didnt say the game ”ain’t shyt”. Hell I said it could be game of the year…I’m just not supporting it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played Deathloop but the concept is cool and I want to play this game.

Honestly, the op sound like a hater to me cause he would have mentioned Godfall. I refuse to believe Godfall is better than Deathloop and haven't heard anybody shytty on Deathloop until this thread by OP