Was Deathloop the WOAT Sony Exclusive?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Arkane games have never sold well. Deathloop will retain a smaller, dedicated following just like Dishonored.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Arkane games have never sold well. Deathloop will retain a smaller, dedicated following just like Dishonored.

Deathloop did decent sales, it was at the top of Sonys digital downloads last month

#2 in the US and #4 In the UK

PlayStation Store: September 2021’s top downloads

Number 6 best selling games

LNI96iC.png

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up the best selling Arkane game once it ported

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The game rated higher than gears 5 and halo 5? Lol

Even the sony games yall say are wack are better than the best xbox games
Rated highest by who exactly?
We gotta be honest, outside of Destruction All Stars sony 1st party hasn’t really had a miss in a long time.
MLB the show returnal demons souls combined sold like 15 copies and you have the audacity to talk like they great games :laff:
Returnal sold ½ a mil (to put it in perspective too human sold 700k)

Demons souls combined lifetime sales PS3 and PS5 is slightly over 2 million :scust:
And while y'all universally name drop that like if EVEN YOU CARE ABOUT IT you'll at the same time talk shyt about games GAMERS do care about like if these numbers lied...

Our "throw away" games are better than a lot of your most popular games :umad:
Just give it up, Alan Wake came over to Big Sony Gang. It's over.

Save up for Halo Infinite which will be just OK and tide people over
So getting Xbox 360 games is a win for you and Halo isn't going to be all that. I hear you and if I didn't partake in the beta I'd have little anticipation about this upcoming release. It's the most anticipated game for me in a long while. It's just so damn good. I understand you're used to downplaying anything Xbox but I'm not hyping up an exclusive, I'm not talking shyt just to do it, Halo infinite is DAMN GOOD. You gotta stop saying dumb stuff just because you like PlayStation :stop:
Xbox didn’t make this game. Notice no xbox/microsoft logo at the title screen? Unlike Sonys for MLB:sas1:

Xbox players have no access to it, at all. That is all i need
So have you played Psychonauts 2 yet or nah :francis:
Who owns Bethesda?

Who made Spider-Man Miles morales

Who owns insomniac?

REALITY WILL ONLY APPLY TO TWO OF THESE ANSWERS :francis: