Was Deathloop the WOAT Sony Exclusive?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Deathloop did decent sales, it was at the top of Sonys digital downloads last month

#2 in the US and #4 In the UK

PlayStation Store: September 2021’s top downloads

Number 6 best selling games

LNI96iC.png

Wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up the best selling Arkane game once it ported

Oh shyt, I just bought COD:MW19 and Black Ops:CW, no wonder them shyts was still full price

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rated highest by who exactly?

MLB the show returnal demons souls combined sold like 15 copies and you have the audacity to talk like they great games :laff:
Returnal sold ½ a mil (to put it in perspective too human sold 700k)

Demons souls combined lifetime sales PS3 and PS5 is slightly over 2 million :scust:
And while y'all universally name drop that like if EVEN YOU CARE ABOUT IT you'll at the same time talk shyt about games GAMERS do care about like if these numbers lied...

Our "throw away" games are better than a lot of your most popular games :umad:

So getting Xbox 360 games is a win for you and Halo isn't going to be all that. I hear you and if I didn't partake in the beta I'd have little anticipation about this upcoming release. It's the most anticipated game for me in a long while. It's just so damn good. I understand you're used to downplaying anything Xbox but I'm not hyping up an exclusive, I'm not talking shyt just to do it, Halo infinite is DAMN GOOD. You gotta stop saying dumb stuff just because you like PlayStation :stop:

So have you played Psychonauts 2 yet or nah :francis:

Who owns Bethesda?

Who made Spider-Man Miles morales

Who owns insomniac?

REALITY WILL ONLY APPLY TO TWO OF THESE ANSWERS :francis:

July 2021 NPD: MLB The Show 21 Is the Second Best-Selling Game of 2021

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
No one cares about this damn game:russ:

shyt gets 10/10s and still no one cares :mjlol:

Sony rarely misses but they missed with this one. even failed ps3 exclusives like MAG and Haze had cult fanbases that swore by them shyts till this day…

I don’t ever see that happening for poor Deathloop:mjgrin:

It's a timed exclusive. Stans can't hype it up only to thrash it once it gets released on Xbox.

If it was a legit exclusive you'd see the usuals hyping it up as the best thing ever :coffee:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll go for either Lair or Haze. Those games were so bad it made me quit gaming for years.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Could be game of the year I’m not supporting Bussythesda.
:yeshrug:
wow. just cuz Microsoft bought em huh? what a shame to take Stan wars that far. It was a great release. if you got a PS5 or a PC its a very easy recommend

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
wow. just cuz Microsoft bought em huh? what a shame to take Stan wars that far. It was a great release. if you got a PS5 or a PC its a very easy recommend
Not a Stan move. I just like to consciously spend my money. Can’t support ho ass business practices. Same reason why I don’t buy EA games.
:yeshrug: