Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Not that there is anything wrong with that. But after watching his dark side of the ring episode he was definitely at the very least playing for both teams. I know this will anger some of the benoit marks, but no straight man acts like Chris did over the death of another man, not even for a close relative. Writing a journal about Eddie, about how much her loves Eddie, how he doesn't want to be without him, how they will be together again. Vicki talking Chris curled up crying and smelling Eddie's pillow. No one knew the depth of Chris's brain damage, they may not of know he was gay either. Maybe that's why he killed Nancy, she found out he was gay, has that angle ever been investigated ? Marks trying to say Kevin Sullivan and a satanic cult Also killed Chris. But the one feasible angle right in everyone's face no one talks about. Also I'm not saying Eddie was gay, we have no proof... But Vicki was kind of homely looking. But yeah, Chris definitely harbored homosexual feelings toward Eddie.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
at this point, we don't know if you are trolling or not. make another thread :mjlol:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The info they discussed on that episode definitely seemed like Benoit viewed Guerrero as something more than just a best friend. Crying on his bed clutching his pillow :patrice:my best friends die tomorrow it’ll ruin me sure, but I wouldn’t be doing anything like that.