Reppin
Baltimore Prison
the great kenard

images
MV5BMjEwOTgyMzExNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA5NTc1MQ__._V1._SX320_SY400__cropped.jpg

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
weebey and chris were reflections of their bosses. but they fit the same roles and well. loyal ass soldiers who feel nothing about killing on a dime, but still have their vulnerabilities( chris and michael, weebay and his fish)

Yup :yes:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
weebey and chris were reflections of their bosses. but they fit the same roles and well. loyal ass soldiers who feel nothing about killing on a dime, but still have their vulnerabilities( chris and michael, weebay and his fish)
I never looked at it like that. Chris loved Mike and weebay loved them damn fish.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He deserved a glorious death

He did and that's what alot of us as fans wanted 'cause the common lot of us didn't care for Marlo and the way he was just rolling in and fukking up the game with his team and strong arm tactics.

However you can see who the streets really saw as their own with Omar rising to hood legend status, with folk talking about him being shot up by rival gangs in a big shoot out compared to the freshly minted millionaire marlo not being recognised by even the low level hoppers he was buying out st the start of the season so his 'name can ring'.

The look on his face when he sees the blood on his arm from the cut, breh know he fully lost that Crown despite the profit he made while Omar becomes a Patron hood saint. Fitting as fukk.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Kenard had no affiliations with the Stanfield org

had Omar lived he would've bodied either Monk or Snoop first

Probably snoop. She got beat by a kid she helped train. Rabid Omar would have picked her off. Then Mike would have done him. I don't think Omar would have been killed by anyone in the game, so it would have to be someone he doesn't see as a target

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenard had no affiliations with the Stanfield org

had Omar lived he would've bodied either Monk or Snoop first

Not entirely true. Kenard was dealin' dope for Spider, who was workin' for Michael. So you could say he's a part of the Stanfield drug ring.

Also, remember when Omar came to tell Michael he was after Marlo..and Kenard was like - that's Omar? Damn...gimpy as a motherfukker...