Was Chris and Snoop scared of Omar?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
I meant to post this scene too. My nikka Omar was on some Apocalypse Now shyt in this scene. :damn:

And remember this scene is AFTER him getting into the shootout with Chris, Snoop and Michael and then HOPPING outta that window on some Spider Man shyt! :damn:

"That buckshot in ya leg should help you some when you explain yaself to Marlo. As for them other 2, they gon wish I would've peppered them a bit. Now you mention you tell ol' Marlo it ain't about that paper. It's ain't about that paper, it's bout me messing with his world. Tell that boy he ain't man enough to come down to the street with Omar. TELL HIM THAT!" :demonic:

Marlo wasn't gone come down
Avon didn't even come down

only person i can say who wasn't shook of Omar was WeeBey
everybody was on some :merchant:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Marlo wasn't gone come down
Avon didn't even come down

only person i can say who wasn't shook of Omar was WeeBey
everybody was on some :merchant:

Exactly. Ain't nobody want it with Omar like that cause they knew just how he got down. I love going back and watching how he made moves in the streets.

(Yeah, Weebey was a real live wire. Every boss needs a right hand man like him.)

This is 1 of my favorite scenes. Omar was a genius at fooling nikkas. He had a great team. The women he rolled with was more thorough than most nikkas.:wow:

This scene was intense. Now he did end up losing 1 of his road dogs in the mix. :mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
1:15:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"Thank you young man"

His damn hat and outfit

:bryan:

Lil homie was like :sadcam::whoa:

Omar popped up like....

FM3oUqh.gif

:russ: Omar moved the way them old school nikkas in the street used to move.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Marlo wasn't scared of Omar. Marlo didn't even know of all the shyt that was going down.

Exactly. He was so insulated and focused on bigger fish that he wasn't even aware of what was going on in the streets. Everything came to Chris and Snoop and they kept him out of it all.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I think Chris was, but snoop didn't care ( she may not have known how much of a problem he was). I remember Marlo wanted an all out war after he got jacked by Omar, but Chris was like :whoa: lets think about this.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Ain't nobody want it with Omar like that cause they knew just how he got down. I love going back and watching how he made moves in the streets.

(Yeah, Weebey was a real live wire. Every boss needs a right hand man like him.)

weebey and chris were reflections of their bosses. but they fit the same roles and well. loyal ass soldiers who feel nothing about killing on a dime, but still have their vulnerabilities( chris and michael, weebay and his fish)