Was Arnold Schwarzenegger ever the number one star in Hollywood?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

giphy.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
No one said Arnold wrote anything. And the Rock doesn't have a choice? he has to take the role for whatever script they send him?
Name the action movies in the past 5 years, that you believe he should have chosen instead of the ones he did...

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Name the action movies in the past 5 years, that you believe he should have chosen instead of the ones he did...
It’s not the movies - it’s the screen presence and charisma. I love The Rock, but Arnold just had “it” when it came to movies. If The Rock was asked to deliver the “I’ll be back” line, he’d probably do it while smiling for no reason, snapping his tongue, and raising his eyebrow.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps

This scene is still :wow: I forgot how many cops they said were in there/and how many got killed, but this is where Terminator turned from Sci-Fi to straight up Horror for me. I low-key get sad when he claps the first cop, because that was a good cup of coffee that was wasted. :sadcam:

When it comes to the GOAT Ahnold movie moments, this scene, the chase in T2, his fight with Bill Duke, him going ham on the doctor's trying to erase his memory and the climax of True Lies comes to mind.

gfunkfan

Pro
Daps
Arnold, Stallone, and Bruce Willis all had better action film directors to work with also.

John McTiernan directed Die Hard, Predator, Die Hard with a Vengence, Last Action Hero.

Walter Hill directed Red Heat, Last Man Standing

James Cameron directed Terminator, T2, True Lies, and wrote the screenplay for Rambo First Blood Part 2.

The GOAT filmmakers.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Arnold, Stallone, and Bruce Willis all had better action film directors to work with also.

John McTiernan directed Die Hard, Predator, Die Hard with a Vengence, Last Action Hero.

Walter Hill directed Red Heat, Last Man Standing

James Cameron directed Terminator, T2, True Lies, and wrote the screenplay for Rambo First Blood Part 2.
Exactly.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I tried watching raw deal it was kind of weak couldn’t finish

is red heat better ?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Arnold wasn't writing these movies himself. The Rock can only accept the roles he's given
Who said he was writing these movies? The Rock actually can pick any role he wants. He has a whole production company and produces a ton of media (Seven Bucks Productions)
Seven Bucks Productions - Wikipedia
I tried watching raw deal it was kind of weak couldn’t finish

is red heat better ?

Raw Deal was one of his weakest movie but the chemistry between Belushi and Arnold in Red Heat was great. I think it's one of his sleepers.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Who said he was writing these movies? The Rock actually can pick any role he wants. He has a whole production company and produces a ton of media (Seven Bucks Productions)
Seven Bucks Productions - Wikipedia

Raw Deal was one of his weakest movie but the chemistry between Belushi and Arnold in Red Heat was great. I think it's one of his sleepers.

Scarface bad guy was in raw deal nikka was suave as fukk :laff:
I want to finish it just off that

Def want to check out red heat