Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I mean... that was on a losing team who only got better once he was out if their rotation .... should be a little concerning ... I know they're making the best out of a bad situation but i'm just saying ...dude has been a negative +/- player every year of his career ...hopefully for the warriors that changes but they probably should have used that TE on a pure shooter :hubie:

yup its the old marcus thornton/kevin martin avg 20ppg
yawn

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I'm more than satisfied :manny:
Im not mad at it ...turned lemons to lemonade....just speaking on who dudes been during his career ..maybe better coaching and a open system is what he needs ...y'all are going to get a cap free Injured Players Exception for Klay too worth around 9.2 million ...if you can convince someone like Ibaka/Gallo to take a pay cut for it or even Davis Bertans ..y'all nikkas gone be cooking ...vet bench players will come eventually

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Im not mad at it ...turned lemons to lemonade....just speaking on who dudes been during his career ..maybe better coaching and a open system is what he needs ...y'all are going to get a cap free Injured Players Exception for Klay too worth around 9.2 million ...if you can convince someone like Ibaka/Gallo to take a pay cut for it or even Davis Bertans ..y'all nikkas gone be cooking ...vet bench players will come eventually
We don't need more bigs until we can get rid of Looney or Chriss. We need a backup point guard while we develop Mannion.

Daps
I mean... that was on a losing team who only got better once he was out if their rotation .... should be a little concerning ... I know they're making the best out of a bad situation but i'm just saying ...dude has been a negative +/- player every year of his career ..
He's come off the bench for four out of his five seasons, either on losing teams or ones hovering around .500, of course, it stands to reason there's not going to be the continuity (minutes, lineups, and personnel) to where he's going to come out having a positive plus-minus. Once again, showing your inability of being able to contextualize stats properly.

It says less about him and more about the situations he was in.

If he's in the starting lineup for the Warriors and they stay relatively healthy, he'll come out with a positive plus-minus at the end of the season. But what does that prove? It's a meaningless stat to hang an argument on in this context. His plus-minus shouldn't be the center of discussion - it should be about does his play lead to winning basketball.
hopefully for the warriors that changes but they probably should have used that TE on a pure shooter :hubie:
Oubre will provide them with more impact than a pure shooter will. His versatility, defense, athleticism and energy will be of more benefit than someone who's primarily a pure shooter.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
We don't need more bigs until we can get rid of Looney or Chriss. We need a backup point guard while we develop Mannion.
Looney and Chriss are contracts that can be dumped for nothing ....I doubt they play a major role in what they do moving forward *(as far as getting more shooting)...you guys desperately need more shooting

The point guard market is dry but you'll have the tax payers exemption worth around 6 million to get a back up PG (Brad Wanamaker / Trey Burke / Reggie Jackson) would all play a solid role if need be

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He's come off the bench for four out of his five seasons, either on losing teams or ones hovering around .500, of course, it stands to reason there's not going to be the continuity (minutes, lineups, and personnel) to where he's going to come out having a positive plus-minus. Once again, showing your inability of being able to contextualize stats properly.

It says less about him and more about the situations he was in.

If he's in the starting lineup for the Warriors and they stay relatively healthy, he'll come out with a positive plus-minus at the end of the season. But what does that prove? It's a meaningless stat to hang an argument on in this context. His plus-minus shouldn't be the center of discussion - it should be about does his play lead to winning basketball.

Oubre will provide them with more impact than a pure shooter will. His versatility, defense, athleticism and energy will be of more benefit than someone who's primarily a pure shooter
@Grift Scott-Heroin Stan ass in here panicking at Steph desperately needing MORE HELP:lolbron:

It's a Nasty World I Tell Ya ...:lolbron:

Nasty...:lolbron:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought GS already had Oubre, his name is Jordan Poole :troll:

Nah, but this is a good move. Also add the fact that they got Minnesota's 1st round pick for next year in an amazing draft class, they are in pretty good shape if Klay can come back healthy next year.

Daps
@̶G̶r̶i̶f̶t̶ ̶S̶c̶o̶t̶t̶-̶H̶e̶r̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶h̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶O̶R̶E̶ ̶H̶E̶L̶P̶:lolbron:

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶N̶a̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶W̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶T̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶Y̶a̶ ̶.̶.̶.̶:lolbron:

N̶a̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶...:lolbron:
@Left.Clownshoe doing a Karen on other squads to distract him from the harsh reality of another 20-win season for the Bulls.

It's a Nasty World I Tell Ya :lolbron:

Nasty:lolbron: