Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
your username suits you well. don't smoke and post brehs

:dead:
Please forgive me bruh. I forgot they traded Russell for Wiggins plus the season shift has fukked me up. I put the warriors and jazz neck and neck.

I forgot CP3, Booker, Bridges, Ayton is in that suns lineup so yea warriors might be fukked.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Mavericks
Grizzlies
Suns

that's 7 teams right there better than the Warriors

I don't put that Warriors team above the Blazers especially with Roco but that's their competition I guess for 8th

Bruh Steph ain't doing shyt without another perimeter threat playing alongside him
Lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Acquire a wing that averaged 19 ppg last season and have folk say it doesn't help brehs.
I mean... that was on a losing team who only got better once he was out if their rotation .... should be a little concerning ... I know they're making the best out of a bad situation but i'm just saying ...dude has been a negative +/- player every year of his career ...hopefully for the warriors that changes but they probably should have used that TE on a pure shooter :hubie:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I'm still slotting them as the 5 seed in the west this season.

Portland, LAC, LAL, and Denver will be better than them barring a major injury to one of their starters.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I mean... that was on a losing team who only got better once he was out if their rotation .... should be a little concerning ... I know they're making the best out of a bad situation but i'm just saying ...dude has been a negative +/- player every year of his career ...hopefully for the warriors that changes but they probably should have used that TE on a pure shooter :hubie:
I'm more than satisfied :manny:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Gimmick Scott-Heroin Stan ass in here panicking at Steph desperately needing MORE HELP :lolbron:

It's a Nasty World I Tell Ya ...:lolbron:

Last edited:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps

We had nowhere else to turn bruh. Nowhere :francis: