Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They will have a playoff team with Curry, Russell, Oubre and Wiseman I think.

People forget how underrated Steph Curry is.

Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Mavericks
Grizzlies
Suns

that's 7 teams right there better than the Warriors

I don't put that Warriors team above the Blazers especially with Roco but that's their competition I guess for 8th

Bruh Steph ain't doing shyt without another perimeter threat playing alongside him

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He wasn't a wing that could defend...you're better than that comparison.

sorry breh but kelly oubre is just an above average player, phoenix went undefeated in the bubble without him. He's just the prototypical give an nba player 35 mpg and 15 shots and you'll get that input

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
sorry breh but kelly oubre is just an above average player, phoenix went undefeated in the bubble without him. He's just the prototypical give an nba player 35 mpg and 15 shots and you'll get that input
Suns fans...how y'all feel about Oubre? My point was you can't compare him to DLO because they're nothing alike.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Lakers
Clippers
Nuggets
Jazz
Mavericks
Grizzlies
Suns

that's 7 teams right there better than the Warriors

I don't put that Warriors team above the Blazers especially with Roco but that's their competition I guess for 8th

Bruh Steph ain't doing shyt without another perimeter threat playing alongside him
Bruh, KP won't be back til February for the Mavs at the very least. Without him, they not getting wins.

Nuggets, Clippers, Grizzlies, Portland, Houston are locked in. Throw the Pelicans in there too. Lakers got 1st.

OKC without CP3 is a busts.

Suns, Warriors, Jazz are evenly matched if Oubre and Russell contribute. I think Wiseman will be a good big man his rookie year as well.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Bruh, KP won't be back til February for the Mavs at the very least. Without him, they not getting wins.

Nuggets, Clippers, Grizzlies, Portland are locked in. Throw the Pelicans in there too. Lakers got 1st.

Suns, Warriors, Jazz are evenly matched if Oubre and Russell contribute. I think Wiseman will be a good big man his rookie year as well. 7th or 8th spot.
russell is a wolf
he was traded for wiggins
dud you wake up out a coma???

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nuggets, Clippers, Grizzlies, Portland, Houston are locked in. Throw the Pelicans in there too. Lakers got 1st.

Suns, Warriors, Jazz are evenly matched if Oubre and Russell contribute. I think Wiseman will be a good big man his rookie year as well.

your username suits you well. don't smoke and post brehs

:dead: