Warrior Nun | Official Trailer | Netflix 7/2

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I like it, some flaws but it is what it is.

I don't mind Ava being annoying/immature, she has been a bed ridden a good portion of her life and all of a sudden at the conclusion of her teenage years she's given a new lease on life and is expected to just be a weapon...for the church, as someone who isn't even religious?

I think she would have been more likable had she got down earlier...but it also would have been cliche and predictable. The fact that she held off as long as she did made me empathize with her more given her circumstances. She SHOULD be frustrating to deal with all things considered.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like it, some flaws but it is what it is.

I don't mind Ava being annoying/immature, she has been a bed ridden a good portion of her life and all of a sudden at the conclusion of her teenage years she's given a new lease on life and is expected to just be a weapon...for the church, as someone who isn't even religious?

I think she would have been more likable had she got down earlier...but it also would have been cliche and predictable. The fact that she held off as long as she did made me empathize with her more given her circumstances. She SHOULD be frustrating to deal with all things considered.

i feel the same. I read the thread before watching so people calling a bed ridden paralyzed girl annoying seems like a stretch. She got fukked over in life so any 2nd chance u get i doubt u going to join a strict nun convent fukk that. Mary at least gives her hope that she can make her own rules

i liked this better than curse and the fight choreography was good. I wanna read up
On the comic cause now with covid shyt might be delayed for a minute. I know lillith has some mythology in the bible but is adriel based on an angel or just a bootleg gabriel?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Watched 1st 2 episodes. Its aight.

CURSED was dope to me tho.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Had this on my watchlist for a minute, but just now got around to it.

I will say this show hooked me into the world as I went through it in a couple days :ehh:. It helps there were only 10 episodes and all of them were less than an hour. That season finale cliffhanger was :martin:, but luckily it did get the season renewal.

On the Ava tip I agree with the comments above that someone that grew up like she did wouldn't so quickly want a major burden. I kept getting Alicia Vikander vibes from her in terms of looks and being short. I didn't see some of the twists coming :ohhh:and it ends in a place that should make for a stronger Season 2.