Warner Bros. Developing a Harley Quinn vs The Joker Movie

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
After they were literally knee deep in Marvel lore. Doesn't DC have more iconic female characters, hell male characters than Harley Quinn.
no they dont, they just did wonder woman but even then Harley Quin is the most popular female comic book character. dont think people realize how popular she is

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Believe ScreenRant brehs

The same site that says WW will be in the 80s and Steve Trevor is...

alive

:mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a movie with the most popular female comic character and the one of the most popular villains doesn't make sense

And? They could do a Natural Born Killers/Bonnie and Clyde or Sid and Nancy thing with these two conceptually. I don't care to see these two characters go at each other with oversized mallets and baseball bats on some Looney Tunes shyt for 2-hours.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man wb are fools like I get it take risks but they be announcing dumb shyt. fukk this bytch she in ss2 and sirens that's good nonmuch of white females are gonna push her, Wonder Woman yes but Harley foh. What's next a swamp thing movie

Put Guillermo Del Toro on that and I'm in, breh.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
And? They could do a Natural Born Killers/Bonnie and Clyde or Sid and Nancy thing with these two conceptually. I don't care to see these two characters go at each other with oversized mallets and baseball bats on some Looney Tunes shyt for 2-hours.
:snooze: