Warner Bros. Developing a Harley Quinn vs The Joker Movie

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why do people think this is weird? She was clearly the breakout star of Suicide Squad and with all the reports on Ben Affleck and Batman they need a character that revolve the universe around. Yea it's supposed to be batman but if he's getting recasted in the next 2-3 years then fukk it. Let Harley carry this shyt on her back.
So a movie with the most popular female comic character and the one of the most popular villains doesn't make sense

It's the coli. They'll hate something until it proves it's a money maker and the say (I told yall all along) :mjlol: Can't count the number of times the booth said a song was trash just for it to become a top 40 hit :mjlol:

No one bytches at a Batgirl movie but everyone has a opinion when they decided to make a couple movies focused on their breakout star :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a movie with the most popular female comic character and the one of the most popular villains doesn't make sense

no, it doesnt....not when this is coming off the suicide squad where they both risk everything to be together....it being a theme in suicide squad 2 makes sense....them doing a movie showing how they became the couple they do, makes sense...having them vs each other at this point makes no sense at all cause they dont go against each other until harley becomes her own character/woman so to speak.....if later down the line they wanna do this, fine, but not right now....

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
no, it doesnt....not when this is coming off the suicide squad where they both risk everything to be together....it being a theme in suicide squad 2 makes sense....them doing a movie showing how they became the couple they do, makes sense...having them vs each other at this point makes no sense at all cause they dont go against each other until harley becomes her own character/woman so to speak.....if later down the line they wanna do this, fine, but not right now....

Because this won't come out AFTER suicide squad 2 and gotham sirens..................................

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people think this is weird? She was clearly the breakout star of Suicide Squad and with all the reports on Ben Affleck and Batman they need a character that revolve the universe around. Yea it's supposed to be batman but if he's getting recasted in the next 2-3 years then fukk it. Let Harley carry this shyt on her back.

It's the coli. They'll hate something until it proves it's a money maker and the say (I told yall all along) :mjlol: Can't count the number of times the booth said a song was trash just for it to become a top 40 hit :mjlol:

No one bytches at a Batgirl movie but everyone has a opinion when they decided to make a couple movies focused on their breakout star :mjlol:

not true, plenty have bytched about a batgirl movie...and most think that should not be getting made neither unless they are gonna do some type of killing joke angle...to help show why ben's batman became the way he did....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because this won't come out AFTER suicide squad 2 and gotham sirens..................................

dont get what you saying.....it doesnt say when this would come out...just says in addition to the other movies, they thinking of doing this....also, best believe, this would come out sooner rather than later...

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
dont get what you saying.....it doesnt say when this would come out...just says in addition to the other movies, they thinking of doing this....also, best believe, this would come out sooner rather than later...[/QUOTE]

Why? Ayer is directing both movies. It's clear Sires in farther in development then this

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Ayer is directing both movies. It's clear Sires in farther in development then this

ayer isnt doing ss2....and it doesnt say ayer would be doing this either....it says he did ss and he's gonna do sirens, that's it....so he has no say in when this would come out....

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No chance she doesn't appear in Batgirl either, possible Nightwing too.

They're actually giving us a HARLEY QUINN shared universe! 6 different movie appearances in less than 5 years!

4OVLKQc.gif
These nikkas are masters at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let there be a solo black widow movie. All praises and shyt
Why the comparison?! Seems like one studio has got the juice. :lolbron:
This ain't about money, I just am not interested in a movie starring those two characters. They are popular and could make bank, I personally just am not interested.