Warner Bros. Developing a Harley Quinn vs The Joker Movie

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Can't say I'm excited, I mean with the right writers it could be piff - but none of us left Suicide Squad thinking "yes I need a whole movie of just Harley and Mr J :mjgrin:".

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I get why they are doing this...they want to fast track Harley from villain to pseudo-villain to kooky anti-hero as quickly as possible.
Plus women and girls love Harley Quinn to death. This movie is going to make bank.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man wb are fools like I get it take risks but they be announcing dumb shyt. fukk this bytch she in ss2 and sirens that's good nonmuch of white females are gonna push her, Wonder Woman yes but Harley foh. What's next a swamp thing movie
You do realize that Harley Quinn is actually popular right?
A Harley Quinn movie isn't a risk at all.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why do people think this is weird? She was clearly the breakout star of Suicide Squad and with all the reports on Ben Affleck and Batman they need a character that revolve the universe around. Yea it's supposed to be batman but if he's getting recasted in the next 2-3 years then fukk it. Let Harley carry this shyt on her back.

It's the coli. They'll hate something until it proves it's a money maker and the say (I told yall all along) :mjlol: Can't count the number of times the booth said a song was trash just for it to become a top 40 hit :mjlol:

No one bytches at a Batgirl movie but everyone has a opinion when they decided to make a couple movies focused on their breakout star :mjlol:
No one should bytch about a batgirl movie either since that character is also pretty popular.
Now the fact that Capt. Marvel is being made by Marvel for a character whose book sells shytty and who no one has liked in over a decade gets not one contradictory post from anyone.
Not saying that it has anything to do with a certain stan brigade rushing to any DC movie post just to shyt on it or anything but at some point it does become pretty tiresome.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Why the comparison?! Seems like one studio has got the juice. :lolbron:
This ain't about money, I just am not interested in a movie starring those two characters. They are popular and could make bank, I personally just am not interested.
That juice is all over your lips

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
WB/DC announcing all these movies in advance is like that one friend who has his future all mapped out but is a complete fukk up.

:obama:"I'm gonna start my business right after I get outta high school"

:obama:"Then I'm gonna cop the 7 series"

:obama:"Crib with a gate"

Meanwhile he's a like a complete fuxking loser who never has more than 25 dollars and stays bumming cigarettes

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
WB/DC announcing all these movies in advance is like that one friend who has his future all mapped out but is a complete fukk up.

:obama:"I'm gonna start my business right after I get outta high school"

:obama:"Then I'm gonna cop the 7 series"

:obama:"Crib with a gate"

Meanwhile he's a like a complete fuxking loser who never has more than 25 dollars and stays bumming cigarettes
A coli poster?

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
If it ends the whole "i want a relationship like Joker/Harley" bullshyt that white woman love Im all for it

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
The current Joker, the current Harley Quinn and the current directions of DC live action movies all point to this being a shytty movie.

Warner Brothers need to stop and refocuse. At this point it's not about catching up to Marvel it is having some respect for the stories you are telling.

:hhh: