Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yo this game look type fire. Wtf I thought this was some cac nerd neckbeard dungeons and mecha dragons bullshyt. Looks like Gears of War :russ:

The name always sounded like some ultra neck beard cac shyt so I never actually saw what it looked like. This looks legit like Gears of War but extra caccy.
Same here, thought this was some PC weirdo shyt the whole time :mjlol:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
warhammer goes hard.

rogue trader got me into the IP, now im a believer - these fans willing the whole franchise into the mainstream
i forgot i even had rogue trader :wow: finna try and finish my playthrough before i sm2 drops :mjlol: im early in the game tho at the electro priest monastery

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I really want to pre order this, but from a couple videos it seems like the Multiplayer still needs some fine tuning. As long as it is not game breaking, im totally in. Just thinking of all the DLC that can come along.

Microtransactions?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I really want to pre order this, but from a couple videos it seems like the Multiplayer still needs some fine tuning. As long as it is not game breaking, im totally in. Just thinking of all the DLC that can come along.

Microtransactions?
just wait till release :manny: see how multiplayer looks in the hands of regular people not content creators