Wargroove (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
On fence with this game but I got a $20 gift card I might just use on it to get this for Switch. Never played advanced wars but I loved the fire emblem games on 3DS.

I figure the general gameplay is solid but I question how much time I’ll end up investing in it overall. I’ve seen in reviews that the main campaign battles can be mad long and that the story’s super light. Don’t wanna drop $20 on it just to play it for a weekend and be over it, but ideally if it’s a viable means to get my strategy fix every now and then, it’d be worth the buy

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
On fence with this game but I got a $20 gift card I might just use on it to get this for Switch. Never played advanced wars but I loved the fire emblem games on 3DS.

I figure the general gameplay is solid but I question how much time I’ll end up investing in it overall. I’ve seen in reviews that the main campaign battles can be mad long and that the story’s super light. Don’t wanna drop $20 on it just to play it for a weekend and be over it, but ideally if it’s a viable means to get my strategy fix every now and then, it’d be worth the buy

Be warned the only similarity it shares with FE is the strategy elements. Its a turn-based strategy game and not a SRPG like FE.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ve played the first 4 battles in the main story and have more or less figured out the gameplay. Solid lil strategy game so far:ehh:

Anybody playing any cool user-created campaigns?