Warframe | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch/IOS | Crossave

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My PC Warframe on medium settings. It was running okay then I started getting a black screen even though the UI element was there. I guess I need to figure out how to optimize my PC for this game. I'm just gonna play on Xbox Series X for now.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I don't like how you gotta login every time you want to play this game. I'd probably play it more if it wasn't for that

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They are pausing! If you didn't get to do it in time it's too late. You'll have to wait until next time.

If you did it during this time you can still play with your cross-save accounts. I'm so glad I was off work today.

Was able to make a PC account and link my switch account since they opened it up again. Crazy how I dumped 100 hours in this game and hardly remember shyt :russ:

Connected my PS account just fine but when I try to connect my xbox account as well, it just says its already linked :jbhmm:

I'd probably rather play on xbox but I guess its a full circle moment because warframe was probably the first F2P game I ever tried out and that was back when the PS4 just launched and Destiny wasn't even out yet

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Was able to make a PC account and link my switch account since they opened it up again. Crazy how I dumped 100 hours in this game and hardly remember shyt :russ:

Connected my PS account just fine but when I try to connect my xbox account as well, it just says its already linked :jbhmm:

I'd probably rather play on xbox but I guess its a full circle moment because warframe was probably the first F2P game I ever tried out and that was back when the PS4 just launched and Destiny wasn't even out yet
I had the same issue as you. You have to start Warframe up on your xbox and create your account. Then close the game and follow these steps I posted earlier in the thread:

create an Xbox account, then try merging it again at http://warframe.com

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Cross Save is open again!!!!!

Connect that shyt while you still can!

They will close it again later.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Canadians are really nice so it's not surprising Warframe has the friendliest online gaming community, best customer support and best chat moderation. If my son played it I wouldn't have to worry bout him unlike other games.

I just realized this is also the only major triple A game who I've actually played with and chatted with the creative director of the game. How random is that?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A very brief teaser trailer was released for the upcoming free-to-play, third-person, co-op shooter title from Digital Extremes. The new trailer shows off some brief gameplay footage of the ancient warframe biosuits in action and by all means the game looks like an amazing shooter experience....
are you able to change the thread title to:

Warframe | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch/IOS | Crossave

since we have two consoles added, Switch and IOS and Crossave now?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps