Warframe | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch/IOS | Crossave

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I created a PC account, which merged my Nintendo account as the primary, then I merged my PSN account and when I tried Xbox it kept saying already logged in? I won't know whats up until I boot up Warframe on Xbox but right now I'm updating it on PS5 first. I just saw that there's a PS Plus exclusive Nightwatch pack for free that comes with 100 platinum, boosters and some other shyt. I'mma see if I can get that first before I move over to Xbox and install Warframe there. Would be cool if that Platinum transferred with me. Then when I'm done seeing if Xbox works, I'll boot up Switch and see if everything's still good.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They gave me $200 platinum and some other shyt just for linking my accounts on PS5
Add that PS Plus plat for a total of 300 platinum

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How do I shoot my secondary while I'm on a K Drive

nvm figured it out

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have an account I made on switch so basically can I goto the site, link my accounts and then be able to load my save and play on PS5? I actually tried this like a week or so ago but they said it wasn’t available yet
yes you can. plus you'll get some platinum. They are doing a stress test.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I had 11 platinum on my Switch account before I did all this merging shyt. The PS5 account didn't transfer over my platinum from Switch. When I started it up on Switch just now, my measely 11 platinum I had showed up for my total of 311 platinum which is cool because its showing that the 100 platinum I got from the PS Plus free pack, transferred over.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Alright so it turns out I basically had to create an Xbox account, then try merging it again at http://warframe.com

I never created one for Xbox before, but apparently I created one for PS5 on accident on my main account.

When I was playing Warframe on PS4 back in the day it was on a different PSN account so I must've logged in on my main one day on accident then backed out. I think thats what happened.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
HOLY shyt XBOX ACCOUNT ACHIEVEMENTS ARE BEING RETROACTIVELY APPLIED!

It just keeps going off..... I've never seen this happen before.

I think it was doing that with Trophies on PSN but not like this, I only saw two or three trophies.

These achievements been going for a couple minutes now.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They are pausing! If you didn't get to do it in time it's too late. You'll have to wait until next time.

If you did it during this time you can still play with your cross-save accounts. I'm so glad I was off work today.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Trophies were also retroactively applied on PS5. So all the ones that were unlocked on Xbox were also unlocked on PS5. It's just wasn't as annoying with the notifications like xbox was.

Another thing I noticed is that on Xbox it says I only have 3 friends who have played on Warframe. On Playstation it says I have 10 friends who have played Warframe. However, none of those PS friends have played recently, but I do got one friend on Xbox who played it recently.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
  1. Tomorrow, December 22nd, 2023, we will open the Cross Platform Save gates to ALL Tenno from 8 am ET to 5 pm ET, providing the team with a full working day to monitor. If major issues arise, we may need to close the gates earlier.
  2. After 5 pm ET on December 22nd, the Cross Platform Save gates will remain closed until the team returns in January.