Warframe is the Best Shooter on Nintendo Switch

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Tried this out a couple days ago on switch and I’m impressed with its quality as a F2P game:ehh:

I actually first played it for a couple hours back when the PS4 launched years ago and it’s cool to see how much they’ve added on and developed the game. I’m still pretty early into it, just took off that yellow thing planted on me from the first bad guy, (pardon my lack of lore knowledge:huhldup:) but the gameplay and customization options go hard.

Who on here has actually spent money on this game and what would you recommend purchasing? Might fukk around and nab the starters pack if I really end up fukking with this over the next few days:whoo:
you can spend money if you feel like it

but most warframe players only spend money to make money - the late game economy has a sector just for the heavy hitters

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
you can spend money if you feel like it

but most warframe players only spend money to make money - the late game economy has a sector just for the heavy hitters

That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean?

I've mainly seen Warframe players farm mods and arcanes then sell them.

I've seen them sell Rivens too but some people buy them to unveil them then sell them again. Is this what you're talking about?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean?

I've mainly seen Warframe players farm mods and arcanes then sell them.

I've seen them sell Rivens too but some people buy them to unveil them then sell them again. Is this what you're talking about?
its more or less the same thing. the dudes that cash out on materials regularly sit up in the end game lobbies and move stuff that's normally time sink heavy like wholesale. its similar to EVO online in that way

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Tried this out a couple days ago on switch and I’m impressed with its quality as a F2P game:ehh:

I actually first played it for a couple hours back when the PS4 launched years ago and it’s cool to see how much they’ve added on and developed the game. I’m still pretty early into it, just took off that yellow thing planted on me from the first bad guy, (pardon my lack of lore knowledge:huhldup:) but the gameplay and customization options go hard.

Who on here has actually spent money on this game and what would you recommend purchasing? Might fukk around and nab the starters pack if I really end up fukking with this over the next few days:whoo:
You should get up with me so I can hook you up with some mods I have several duplicates of.

I also have both credit, affinity and resource boosters running right now and according to what I read if one of the members of your squad has an affinity booster running you also get more affinity as well.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
its more or less the same thing. the dudes that cash out on materials regularly sit up in the end game lobbies and move stuff that's normally time sink heavy like wholesale. its similar to EVO online in that way
I heard about that. I might do that. I'm a step away from the last tier on Cetus and already maxed out at the quills.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You should get up with me so I can hook you up with some mods I have several duplicates of.

I also have both credit, affinity and resource boosters running right now and according to what I read if one of the members of your squad has an affinity booster running you also get more affinity as well.

:ohhh: Whoa good shyt fam. I’ll probably try to play a bit sometime tonight and sporadically throughout the day. Just added you on there:salute:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good shyt carrying me through those missions I came up big on mods & Endo:ehh:

coming into a F2P game that’s been modified & updated for 4-5 years got me lookin overwhelmed and clueless half the time:mjlol: but I’m starting to get a better grasp of everything. Working on crafting the Rhino warframe and farming credits at the moment. Finally figured out you can chat through the mobile app too. Their online setup is actually pretty cool, especially with the Switch being less modernized in that regard

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

coming into a F2P game that’s been modified & updated for 4-5 years got me lookin overwhelmed and clueless half the time:mjlol: but I’m starting to get a better grasp of everything. Working on crafting the Rhino warframe and farming credits at the moment. Finally figured out you can chat through the mobile app too. Their online setup is actually pretty cool, especially with the Switch being less modernized in that regard
When you're getting carried try not to get frustrated that you can't kill anything yet when you play the hardest bounty. Every bounty and mission shows you what level the enemies are.

One thing I learned is that the level isn't actually based on you because if you had an over powered weapon right at the outset and modded it right, you can kill enemies way above your level.

However cause your just starting off, you have to concentrate on money and Endo to level up your mods. For that, I don't mind carrying or taxi you because even I need that and I've beaten the star map officially as of yesterday. That's 228 missions and now I can do arbitrations. Arbitrations are easy ways of earning money and Endo.

I think I can taxi you to The Index which is another way of earning lots of credits fast.

You learned how to aim glide yesterday right? Perfect that. Will come in handy later.

When you aim glide enemies have a harder time shooting you. So anytime you have to reload, you should jump around until your done.

Also your ass kept falling into the lake. I made the same mistake at first.

You bullet jump forward, tap jump again (double jump basically) at the Apex of your jump hold ZR or ZL that will initiate aim glide. It looks like slo mo but it's really not. If you had aim glide you would've made it over the lake.

Also I run fast in plains of eidolon cause I use 3 Sprint mods if you were wondering why my Sprint speed was so fast.

Didn't know you could chat in the app. I only use it for foundry and extractors.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

What's your Warframe ID again? I don't see you in the clan anymore did you leave or did someone kick you out if so I'll add you back.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What's your Warframe ID again? I don't see you in the clan anymore did you leave or did someone kick you out if so I'll add you back.

Should be DaSk8D00D but I haven’t been active in months, so that’s probably why they dropped me

I put in over 100 hours on warframe but slowly fell off and just haven’t really got back on it since I’ve been playing other games. I know my Rhino & Inaros waiting for me next time I get on a shooter kick tho :sas1:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Farming Orphix Venom points for Arcanes for the next 4 hours if anyone wants to join since there is only 4 hours left till the event ends.

You don’t need a necramech, just your operator. You don’t even have to do anything but farm energy orbs for me.