Warframe is the Best Shooter on Nintendo Switch

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Warframe is the kinda game where your progression should carry over to other platforms. It's way to grindy to be having multiple different accounts.

If you play on any other system, why would you want to start all over from the beginning?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's like Dynasty Warriors in Space with Ninjas and Destiny 2 looking shyt going on

I'm playing it now with my friends on X1, learning all the shyt it takes to build a Warframe, weapons and what's not.

I'm enjoying it for now and looking to see if I'll continue doing this shyt on my own since alot of this stuff is overwhelming at this point, but I night just stick with it once I start getting proficient and fancy.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm at Mastery Rank 14 on Warframe now. If you need a Star Chart Taxi I got you brehs. Fortuna is BEAUTIFUL on Switch.

sunglasses-2.jpeg

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Warframe is the kinda game where your progression should carry over to other platforms. It's way to grindy to be having multiple different accounts.

If you play on any other system, why would you want to start all over from the beginning?

honestly, the only hangups for playing on a different console/starting over is harrow and ivara. other than that, using what i know now to get through a full star chart would be fun. that and running through with atomos as soon as i get the chance

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Dre Space Age

Payday 2 is a great shooting game .

It has that pop. Like you feel it when you fire and you feel like your damaging people when the get shot. Unlike fortnite.

Doom is my fav. Great arena style shooting.
Payday is a great reminds me of old school goldeneye with advanced missions.
Paladins is great arena shooting as is warframe but warframe is much much better, I prefer the simple style of paladins but the graphics and speed of warframe can't be matched.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Profit Taker Update for Nintendo Switch releases today and comes with Tennogen Skins. After beating the 3rd Profit Taker bounty you gain the ability to use your archwing gun in regular missions.

Releases 2PM EST

It's important to note that Warframe submitted their cert on Saturday and it didn't take Nintendo long to approve them. This is really fast for Nintendo so it's great seeing they are getting quick support. Digital Extremes is committed to catching Nintendo Switch up to date with the other console versions. We will be caught up now except when it comes to Tennogen skins cause DE still has to update those skins rights with the fans/artists who created them for a new console.

Fortuna: The Profit Taker (PASSED - LAUNCHING 2 PM ET)!

Check out @rebbford’s Tweet:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
does fortuna/orb vallis run better on console? because the whole map is a glitchy mess to me. so many times i dont even get mission notifications

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
does fortuna/orb vallis run better on console? because the whole map is a glitchy mess to me. so many times i dont even get mission notifications
I’ve had no issues with Fortuna even when in a 4 man co-op squad. Switch owners have Panic Button to thank for this and not the original developers. Panic Button overhauled their engine so damn good that Digital Extremes is going to use the code improvements for the other console versions as well.

Switch launch tech analysis by Digital Foundry: Warframe on Switch: Panic Button delivers another tech showpiece • Eurogamer.net

Same site, they compare it with PS4 Pro

There were some Plains of Eidolon issues at launch, but after a couple updates, both open world sections run great. Fortuna actually runs better than Plains of Eidolon even though it’s larger.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My in game name is DreTheSage feel free to add me. When you get stuck, if I’m free to help, I will. In game stats says I’ve played Warframe for 350 hours yet Nintendo profile page says I’ve played it for 570 hours so not sure how that works. I am CST but work night shift so I play at odd hours. I’m currently rank 13 and my current goals in the game is maxing out everything in Madurai focus tree, building a pimp ass Itzal Archwing so I can go Cetus wisp farming to build a 2-2-3 amp for solo Tridolon Hunting. While I’m not doing that, I’m building Gara, Chroma Prime and Zephyr Prime. I have Limbo but rarely use him. Rhino and Trinity Prime are my back-ups in case I suck with my main, which is Excalibur. I can solo the highest Cetus bounty with Excalibur nowadays because I’ve built him for speed.

I’ve neglected syndicates and being hunted by two I joined cause I didn’t know any better. It’s funny that mistakes you make as a noobie can haunt you later on even after your no longer a noob. I’ll try to fix that one day. It’s just so much shyt to do in this game I can’t be bothered.

Oh yeah another goal I have is building the console hacking moa companion cause I can’t stand spy missions that won’t allow Ciphers.

My favorite weapons are Vectis Prime, Lex Prime and Broken Sword.

I accidentally sold my heavily forma’d Braton Prime so now I’m building Dera since it’s the only Riven I can use.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tried this out a couple days ago on switch and I’m impressed with its quality as a F2P game:ehh:

I actually first played it for a couple hours back when the PS4 launched years ago and it’s cool to see how much they’ve added on and developed the game. I’m still pretty early into it, just took off that yellow thing planted on me from the first bad guy, (pardon my lack of lore knowledge:huhldup:) but the gameplay and customization options go hard.

Who on here has actually spent money on this game and what would you recommend purchasing? Might fukk around and nab the starters pack if I really end up fukking with this over the next few days:whoo:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Tried this out a couple days ago on switch and I’m impressed with its quality as a F2P game:ehh:

I actually first played it for a couple hours back when the PS4 launched years ago and it’s cool to see how much they’ve added on and developed the game. I’m still pretty early into it, just took off that yellow thing planted on me from the first bad guy, (pardon my lack of lore knowledge:huhldup:) but the gameplay and customization options go hard.

Who on here has actually spent money on this game and what would you recommend purchasing? Might fukk around and nab the starters pack if I really end up fukking with this over the next few days:whoo:
Worth every penny.

If you don't have a clan already, join mine.

I once made a Coli Clan but no one joined.