War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I think you're underestimating being emotionally attached

Ok let's roll with this. Even if we take that out you still have all the other human characters in the movies being dumb as fukk. Lab Assistant gets exposed to the virus or whatever it was called. Tries to walk it off and doesn't report anything to anyone. JF girlfriend having no problems with having a chimp (a wild animal btw) around the house.

I don't understand what his father having dementia has to do with your complaint.

What does that matter and how does that make it dumb?

A) It's sounds like sketch from a C-tier British sketch show
B) Bringing a wild animal into same house your sick father lives in.

Yeah.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
even though the second one was a blockbuster, agreed.

in an era when bad movies (looking at you, BvS) have done incredibly well at the box office. an era when george miller is worshipped for making a movie about a two-hour u-turn (and i fukking love mad max). the first two films of this trilogy are definitely underrated.

Well let's get this trilogy madness out the way. This is 7th or 8th installment of a series. If you include the remake from 01 and you shouldn't lol

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok let's roll with this. Even if we take that out you still have all the other human characters in the movies being dumb as fukk. Lab Assistant gets exposed to the virus or whatever it was called. Tries to walk it off and doesn't report anything to anyone. JF girlfriend having no problems with having a chimp (a wild animal btw) around the house.

A) It's sounds like sketch from a C-tier British sketch show
B) Bringing a wild animal into same house your sick father lives in.

Yeah.

Again human nature. Was it stupid? Yes. But is it painfully human? 100%

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well let's get this trilogy madness out the way. This is 7th or 8th installment of a series. If you include the remake from 01 and you shouldn't lol

i mean... it's a trilogy under the reboot of the franchise that began with rise of the planet of the apes. but i see what you're saying.

seeing as we can agree to never mention that mark wahlberg shyt-show again, we good.

tumblr_obmt9o7qnK1qzheh0o1_400_11.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This whole thing is about black people in America.

Not entirely. The first few movies are about society and our hypocrisies. Whether it's race and class (the lighter the monkey, the higher up he is in their world), church and state not being separated at all and then seeing no fault in that, nuclear war, corrupted government, corrupted religion, lying education system. It wasn't until conquest did they specifically make it about race and what it's like to be a minority period.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i mean... it's a trilogy under the reboot of the franchise that began with rise of the planet of the apes. but i see what you're saying.

seeing as we can agree to never mention that mark wahlberg shyt-show again, we good.

tumblr_obmt9o7qnK1qzheh0o1_400_11.gif
Someone somewhere wrote an "in defense of" article for that movie and I just couldn't do it :russ: maybe I'll give it a read in the future but that thing. Lord have mercy. Hey at least rick baker did his thing on the effects and makeup

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone somewhere wrote an "in defense of" article for that movie and I just couldn't do it :russ: maybe I'll give it a read in the future but that thing. Lord have mercy. Hey at least rick baker did his thing on the effects and makeup

has tim roth been in a movie since?? :ohhh:

O-Planeta-dos-Macacos-2001-2.jpg