WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well sourced NYT article confirms there’s an internal crisis within the Royal Family but suggests MBS is too powerful to be challenged.

Interesting also to learn Prince Ahmed Bin AbdelAziz, a brother of King Salman who was recorded slightly disassociating himself from MBS last month is living in London and scared to go home.

Living through incredible times. @Techniec @ZoeGod

Uproar Over Dissident Rattles Saudi Royal Family

Also an AKP MP and spokesman says they will reveal how he did and continue with their investigation regardless. Turkey has them in a chokehold.

Turkey will 'reveal whatever happened' in Khashoggi death - World - DAWN.COM

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact they chopped him up is the only thing keeping this in the news.

Americans don’t pay attention to violence by other countries like mass graves by cartels in Mexico or poisoning that ex KGB.

That's the funny thing. If this were a run of the mill assassination framed as suicide or poisoning, this story would have no legs.

They executed dude in almost the most grotesque way possible not knowing that that is the one way to get our attention.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
That's the funny thing. If this were a run of the mill assassination framed as suicide or poisoning, this story would have no legs.

They executed dude in almost the most grotesque way possible not knowing that that is the one way to get our attention.
they could have made that shyt look like a heart attack, but nah they had to send a mexican cartel type message.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they could have made that shyt look like a heart attack, but nah they had to send a mexican cartel type message.
Was about to say just this. Only the cartels chop people up or anything of the sort these days. Even the families and kremlin just blast a guy or toss him off a roof save for poisoning skripal. Dismemberment is damn near the only type of violence that legit outrages the people here, and they chose that route. I’d be willing to be money if they took him out like Joe Pesci in goodfellas, the press would’ve forgotten already. The only sensible explanation is that they want to get caught and get away with it.

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Well sourced NYT article confirms there’s an internal crisis within the Royal Family but suggests MBS is too powerful to be challenged.

Interesting also to learn Prince Ahmed Bin AbdelAziz, a brother of King Salman who was recorded slightly disassociating himself from MBS last month is living in London and scared to go home.

Living through incredible times. @Techniec @ZoeGod

Uproar Over Dissident Rattles Saudi Royal Family

Also an AKP MP and spokesman says they will reveal how he did and continue with their investigation regardless. Turkey has them in a chokehold.

Turkey will 'reveal whatever happened' in Khashoggi death - World - DAWN.COM

Bro I can't even put into words on this site my thoughts on this... This is the shyt you discuss for hours over drinks or coffee

I've followed and studied Saudi history, and pretty much EVERYTHING after Salman became King has been unprecedented

Its fukkin mindblowing

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
That’s cause Obama would have condemned it from the time he had the intelligence. :stopitslime:

No one may have been able to stop the assassination, but Trump could have been honest instead of trying to give cover to the Saudis.:stopitslime:

The GOP would be screaming from the heavens that this shows the Obama administration and by extension, America has no influence in the world. :mjcry:

Don't try to push that lie, we don't believe you, you need more people. :umad:

Lol be real. Obama wouldn’t have said shyt about the Saudi government. To be fair, no US President would either.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I don't understand the talk of diluting MBS power... He's gone too far, and is too all in for him to check at this point

If he steps aside even a bit, the knives are out. Based on the statement, and the White House approving reaction to it, I'm leaning more and more to Saudi taking a hit in terms of PR and on the investment side, but there won't be sanctions (not significant ones anyways), and MBS is gonna stay in power.

Outside of a coup, he ain't going anywhere. And like others have said, the old guard is too weak, and MBS control over all the key areas of power is too strong

If he would've been got, it would've already happened

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand the talk of diluting MBS power... He's gone too far, and is too all in for him to check at this point

If he steps aside even a bit, the knives are out. Based on the statement, and the White House approving reaction to it, I'm leaning more and more to Saudi taking a hit in terms of PR and on the investment side, but there won't be sanctions (not significant ones anyways), and MBS is gonna stay in power.

Outside of a coup, he ain't going anywhere. And like others have said, the old guard is too weak, and MBS control over all the key areas of power is too strong

If he would've been got, it would've already happened

There was a failed attempt in April that they lied and down played. Rumors were he got shot.

Video: Footage of Saudi forces shooting down a drone near royal palace | Daily Mail Online

MbS is screwed if he has to step aside he'll have to leave Saudi Arabia forever or risk being stabbed in his sleep.

Congress isn't going to let this slide. They have barely been getting arm sales approved by slim margins. I can easily see weapon deals being blocked for near future.

Not to mention senior US senators saying mbs has to go. That's unprecedented. King has no good choices to choose from