WaPo Columnist Jamal Khashoggi killed by Saudis in Turkey; Senators Mull Magnitsky Sanctions

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By tomorrow they'll be saying he reached for the gun :mjpls:

or the bone saw :skip:

SA about to argue that Khashoggi kept trash bags on him like ODB mentioned in Threat. :skip:

Those 18 men were just defending themselves from overwhelming aggression. :skip:

I obtained exclusive footage the Saudis plan to release that shows how aggressive Khashoggi was and why it was necessary to respond with deadly force

39194.DaredevilHallwayFight.gif.pagespeed.ce.iGy6aXFryq.gif

:skip:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An American resident that writes for the washington post being cut to pieces while still alive in a consulate in a Nato country??? Just for wanting free speech

:dahell:

As long as the victim is Muslim, doesn’t matter to people like him.

Never mind that it was a direct assault on freedom of the press by a foreign government.

:scust:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
SA about to argue that Khashoggi kept trash bags on him like ODB mentioned in Threat. :skip:

Those 18 men were just defending themselves from overwhelming aggression. :skip:

I obtained exclusive footage the Saudis plan to release that shows how aggressive Khashoggi was and why it was necessary to respond with deadly force

39194.DaredevilHallwayFight.gif.pagespeed.ce.iGy6aXFryq.gif

:skip:
Khash "OG" Murdock. poor saudis had no choice with this daredevil.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people dont give a fukk about this :yeshrug: this is a peak fake outrage story

no one in here would be making a big deal about this if it happened under obama :mjlol:

That’s cause Obama would have condemned it from the time he had the intelligence. :stopitslime:

No one may have been able to stop the assassination, but Trump could have been honest instead of trying to give cover to the Saudis.:stopitslime:

The GOP would be screaming from the heavens that this shows the Obama administration and by extension, America has no influence in the world. :mjcry:

Don't try to push that lie, we don't believe you, you need more people. :umad:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read somewhere that MBS could be deposed as Crown Prince for his younger brother. You think that will happen? Or will MBS will still be prince but kept at a tight leash?
It’s all guess work when it comes to royal family dynamics no one really knows. But if he does get replaced it’ll be by a son of AbdulAziz like Ahmed or Muqrin or another royal from a different branch of the family. His younger brother is a nobody who he’s propelled and owed his position to him.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s cause Obama would have condemned it from the time he had the intelligence. :stopitslime:

No one may have been able to stop the assassination, but Trump could have been honest instead of trying to give cover to the Saudis.:stopitslime:

The GOP would be screaming from the heavens that this shows the Obama administration and by extension, America has no influence in the world. :mjcry:

Don't try to push that lie, we don't believe you, you need more people. :umad:
i never lied :yeshrug: i firmly belive HL would be treating this like "not a big deal" if this was 2 years ago. i base that off the FACT that 15/19 saudi hijackers were just that

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
i base that off the FACT that 15/19 saudi hijackers were just that
:gucci:people have been caring about the saudi connection to 9/11 since the day it happened

:mjlol:the "no one really cares" line is extremely tired, and you have been overusing it

:manny:please come up with some new and innovative bullshytting attempts so we can enjoy taking those apart
:yeshrug:unless you just wanna eat an ignore, that's fine too

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines